Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2016, 05:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
Yes, i click on that and it's blank. Why are we allowed to send 1 ship in w 24 hr period?
Hi carolann,

There will be a number in red on that icon when one of your friends ships is at your port for you to load products on. If there is no ship to be loaded you will see nothing in there.

How many ships that can be sent and when is just what the developers decided on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 30 2016, 05:31 PM

It was stated from the beginning that the ships would be more challenging. That is why we use coins instead of FC to buy the ships. Personally I am loving the ships and know the devs will get ALL the glitches worked out asap.(they ALWAYS do) Doesnt everyone remember the glitches we had with the trains? Just saying! HAPPY FARMING EVERYONE and a HUGE THANK YOU, DEVS for all the time and effort you put into FT to make it such a fantastic game.
Old Dec 30 2016, 05:37 PM

thanks for the updates on the ships makes it a lot easier but I have noticed that my quests have mucked up am sure had at least 1 up but when looked today all days have gone but fri sat and sun so what I did before not showing, hope can be fixed oh and same in co ops although haven't finished any of those since new week but again only fri sat and sun only showing
Old Dec 30 2016, 05:58 PM

Suggestion PLEASE
can we please please be able to send our ships to all of our friends who play FT like we can with the trains and sending gifts..... that way we dont have to keep hitting the same people all the time,,, and can share with more people ...

would also like my SN to be able to send any ships in my port along for me on the infrequent times I am not on ...
Old Dec 30 2016, 06:03 PM

I know we get 500 coins for sending along ship (that really nothing) but I would like to suggest we be able to send a "thank you" to our friends who sent our ships along "if" our ship comes in before the 7 days ... the fast the ship comes in the greater value the thank you
Old Dec 30 2016, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I know we get 500 coins for sending along ship (that really nothing) but I would like to suggest we be able to send a "thank you" to our friends who sent our ships along "if" our ship comes in before the 7 days ... the fast the ship comes in the greater value the thank you
Hi JNelson,
You get 500 coins per container, not just 500 coins per ship.
If you have suggestions please put them in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
You get 500 coins per container, not just 500 coins per ship.
If you have suggestions please put them in the Suggestions section.
thanks for the correction that better but wont do a thing for us long timers as i have 100s of billions of coins ran out of stuff to spend on LOL product would have been more useful but i still send all ship along quickly love the new feature ...

will put suggestion in thanks
Old Dec 30 2016, 08:44 PM

just have to say kudos to the devs for changing all the stuff on the ships we requested, and kudos to mods and forum helpers for dealing with all the fuss! that being said, i think the ships ROCK!!! its awesome to get all this product of stuff i am always out of. this was a fantastic idea, made better because it was coins, and made EVEN BETTER because you listen to players and then adjust accordingly. MANY THANKS ALL THE WAY AROUND!!
Old Dec 30 2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
I think you make an xlent moderator!
I got your boat this morning and sent it happily on its way.
xoxo
Diane AKA the Rugged One
Thanks. I'm not a mod - just have been extremely bored the past few days AND love this game and communicating with folks in the forum. It's been an excellent combo.

You're MY Barbara??? The Pooh Bear Barbara? I see you in the Forum all the time but I didn't know Rugged Barbie was MY Barbie! LOL

Thanks for sending my ship along.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 30 2016, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Why only 10 neighbours can be replaced?
This still doesn''t address the problem that there are lots people who refuse point blank to have anything to do with ships unless we can replace all 30
NooNoo, would more than 10 of those refusing-to-do-ships people be likely to show up on your list, though, i.e., would they have helped you with other things recently? I'm really thinking this may be the best of both worlds, i.e., I think we can do really WELL with most ships but we won't ALWAYS get perfect 30s. That keeps it interesting. If you win everytime, it loses its appeal after awhile.

Just my two cents. And one of the reasons it's nice NOT to be a mod because I can just throw out my opinion anytime I want.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread