Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 07 2021, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi Mary, - that is something I always do and couldn't understand why my stocks are so low but also noticed the timing of the facilities has changed too for when you collect the stock some have various times for the same facility for different goods, I've got all the turbo tools, the turbo metal mill I bought just the other day because my other mills were running below 20% the new one is even worse 4.2%. I have ordinary mines on all the farms (43) My crops are fine as I do banks & the semi trailer and oil rigs as these aren't worked. Fish & Bee farms don't accumulate any more either - I sort of banked on those for the bait - thank you for your time
best wishes
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi Mary - just an update, when you have the facility list up and scroll some farms are missing (9 in fact) the semi trailer, yet go to the farm and they are there! Now I don't know what to think. I have also ticked the box for my facilities to show on the wall, just been informed by a neighbour that has she to go to my facebook page to do them.

Hi kejusa

I checked your data and you dont have enough products to fill 28 Metal mills and 2 Turbo Metall mills.

The mines, regular and turbo, fish farming plant, bank, bee farm, the semi trailer, oil pums, are not workable by friends, so they are slower to let you get their products. Maybe your stock was affected while we were not able to fill them during the migration.

You need to close some of your metal mill and the 2 turbo metal mill at least for a time, till you get enough products from your Mineral mines and turbo mineral mines to be able to fill all of them.

.> Also, be sure you have the funnel in your facility manager set the following way, so you can fill all facilities and services in all farms:

.> For your posts not showing up in Wall requests, please add some text to your posts.