Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 05 2021, 09:16 PM

Quick Q. Can you invite neighbors in your neighbor section. I was able to invite but when I scrolled back up the screen did not still acknowledge I had invited a few neighbor's.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 05 2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Deleted unrelated quote
Old Feb 05 2021, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Quick Q. Can you invite neighbors in your neighbor section. I was able to invite but when I scrolled back up the screen did not still acknowledge I had invited a few neighbor's.
Hi Joyinlife,
If they are listed already in your My Neighbors tab, then all you need to do is click the Add a s a neighbor button in their box.
If they are not listed in the separate boxes are you friends with them in Facebook and theny don't play Farm Town? When you send those to non-players you will not get acknowledgement in the area above until after they start playing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2021, 09:44 PM

ID 721938372 I hope this is the place I am supposed to post a question. I am not very used to the Forum. I have several things from the Tool box that are not working. I understand that things like Facility Manager, the Animal Buildings and the tools used for those buildings to not be working yet.

I bought 4 Transplanders 4x4 8x8 12x12 16x16 They show in my Storage but are not showing on the Tool box. I also have 4 of the Multi Planters 4 - 16. These are there and I can use them. Is it another tool that can't be used yet, or is it a problem with it?
Old Feb 05 2021, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
ID 721938372 I hope this is the place I am supposed to post a question. I am not very used to the Forum. I have several things from the Tool box that are not working. I understand that things like Facility Manager, the Animal Buildings and the tools used for those buildings to not be working yet.

I bought 4 Transplanders 4x4 8x8 12x12 16x16 They show in my Storage but are not showing on the Tool box. I also have 4 of the Multi Planters 4 - 16. These are there and I can use them. Is it another tool that can't be used yet, or is it a problem with it?
Hi Sayso,
The transplanters have not been added back in yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:23 PM
Account Not Linked

If Super Neighbor Access is not enabled yet then who is working on my farms when I am not there? My messages and neighbor list are not available, so I cannot ask my Super Neighbors.

EDIT:

As long as I am posting I was wondering why improvements and added features keep coming and going.

EXAMPLES:

the list of neighbors was working and then went away
the message center worked and then stopped
the check work on farms feature worked and then went away
messages when working on water items went away and then returned.
(the messages cause my computer to get slow and finally run out of memory)

I am sure there are others, but this is a start

Last edited by nj_uncle_phil; Feb 05 2021 at 10:32 PM.
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj_uncle_phil View Post
If Super Neighbor Access is not enabled yet then who is working on my farms when I am not there? My messages and neighbor list are not available, so I cannot ask my Super Neighbors.
Hi nj uncle phil,
Your messages and your neighbors are available. That is the ingame messages, not the Chat under the neighbor bar. You should see your neighbors' pictures in the neighbor bar as well. The avatar pictures for those are not available yet as the avatars have not been added yet.

Super neighbors are available for bot working farms and design at this point.

You can find out what is currently available by reading the first post on page one of this thread. You can check that post to see any updates when they are posted.
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi nj uncle phil,
Your messages and your neighbors are available. That is the ingame messages, not the Chat under the neighbor bar. You should see your neighbors' pictures in the neighbor bar as well. The avatar pictures for those are not available yet as the avatars have not been added yet.

Super neighbors are available for bot working farms and design at this point.

You can find out what is currently available by reading the first post on page one of this thread. You can check that post to see any updates when they are posted.

The system may have them, but my laptop does not display them
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj_uncle_phil View Post
The system may have them, but my laptop does not display them
Hi nj uncle phil,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Do you see any pictures and names in the neighbor bar?

Also try clicking on the message envelope at the top of your farms. Do you see any messages listed?
Old Feb 05 2021, 11:59 PM

Thank you! I appreciate your help.
Old Feb 06 2021, 12:45 AM

Default map won't load?

i just started playing again. can't go back to map and hire farmers?
Closed Thread