Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2021, 10:47 PM

Default game no working

was in the middle of harvesting and it said offline click green to connect to main frame, i did and it then said failed and said click green button. and after several times of this i restarted the game and still got the same message.
then cleared cache and restarted game and even had to sign in and still got the same message.
been going on for about 1 hr now. please help.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfont68 View Post
was in the middle of harvesting and it said offline click green to connect to main frame, i did and it then said failed and said click green button. and after several times of this i restarted the game and still got the same message.
then cleared cache and restarted game and even had to sign in and still got the same message.
been going on for about 1 hr now. please help.
Hi mfont,
Looks like it is wide spread. It is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:52 PM

Default 1683095256

[having issues it won't connect, when it loads, it is already disconnected from mainframe. it just started doing this, and i was playing it when it started doing it.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by back40 View Post
[having issues it won't connect, when it loads, it is already disconnected from mainframe. it just started doing this, and i was playing it when it started doing it.
Hi Back40,
This is effecting everyone as it is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2021, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

HI ALL,
Please restart your farms. The Chat server has been switched to another one.
Old Apr 18 2021, 08:51 AM

I had 22 fuel tanks to use on my farm.Signed on just now and i have 1 tank. What the heck. Give my fuel tanks back please so i can play with my farm
Old Apr 18 2021, 08:53 AM

Bug: I’ve been trying to work with my “my neighbors” tab, but when I try to sort by name, it will take it only thru the A’s (tho one try it took the to the E's). When I try to sort using activity, it only gives me thru 2021. I didn’t try any of the others. My farm ID is 1793409352.

Btw, I love the transport of the avatar! I don't have to wait while it walks around.
Old Apr 18 2021, 09:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marosenbloom View Post
I had 22 fuel tanks to use on my farm.Signed on just now and i have 1 tank. What the heck. Give my fuel tanks back please so i can play with my farm
Hi Marosenbloom,
I am sorry, but we have no way to return those fuel tanks to you.
Old Apr 18 2021, 09:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
Bug: I’ve been trying to work with my “my neighbors” tab, but when I try to sort by name, it will take it only thru the A’s (tho one try it took the to the E's). When I try to sort using activity, it only gives me thru 2021. I didn’t try any of the others. My farm ID is 1793409352.

Btw, I love the transport of the avatar! I don't have to wait while it walks around.
Hi Melian,
If you have a lot of friends who play Farm Town then it will take a long time to load the list if it will load all or any of it. Are you able to send gifts or send out boosts for trains if you have those?
We have had several reports of not being able to send gifts or train boosts. The developers have been told of this so they can see what is happening. It would appear Facebook has made soem changes and the lists mostly for those with a large amount of friends are not downloading.
Old Apr 18 2021, 02:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default 1030818522

TAZ D, my cowmilk keeps disappearing....
Closed Thread