Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2022, 12:30 AM

Thank you, Taz. I'll check again.

Hi RFMad,
They may have already. I have been able just now to open 5 facility requests without getting asked to login again.[/quote]
Old Mar 16 2022, 04:22 PM

Firefox is still repeatedly asking me to log in. Guess I will just take a few days off and see if they get it fixed. I may just take a long break from the farms anyway.
Old Mar 16 2022, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegy View Post
Firefox is still repeatedly asking me to log in. Guess I will just take a few days off and see if they get it fixed. I may just take a long break from the farms anyway.
Hi beegy,
I am sorry, but there is nothing Farm Town can do about this. Facebook will need to fix it. The only thing you can do is try a different browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2022, 06:58 PM

I'm being asked to sign in to FB on Safari and FireFox and when I do it asks me to sign on again and again. I haven't been on here so I'm not sure it's a known problem but it just started for me a half hour ago...thanks
Old Mar 16 2022, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I'm being asked to sign in to FB on Safari and FireFox and when I do it asks me to sign on again and again. I haven't been on here so I'm not sure it's a known problem but it just started for me a half hour ago...thanks
Hi bjyhey,
This is a problem with Facebook and different browsers. I am not sure what Facebook changed but since it was working ok this morning and later in the afternoon it appears they have changed something that causes repeated login requests in Firefox. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2022, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
This is a problem with Facebook and different browsers. I am not sure what Facebook changed but since it was working ok this morning and later in the afternoon it appears they have changed something that causes repeated login requests in Firefox. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Thank you Taz...I'll check later
Old Mar 16 2022, 10:12 PM

Default FARM TOWN logs me out

during the past 2 days whenever I click on a farm town link to get ingredients, work or even to get into the game, I get logged out of FaceBook. I deleted and reinstalled Firefox(browser) last night and for several hours today all was well. Tonight I started getting "logged out" again. This is only happening in Firefox, not Google Chrome (that is not my browser of choice as it runs much slower). Is there anything I can do to fix this? I already use the "compressed version" you have in our preferences, and do the memcache whenever gifts get stuck. I am completely baffled and in need of your assistance. Thanks, Pam
Facebook USER ID number is: 1806061592
ps- I have noticed other folks encountering same problem posting online
Old Mar 16 2022, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
during the past 2 days whenever I click on a farm town link to get ingredients, work or even to get into the game, I get logged out of FaceBook. I deleted and reinstalled Firefox(browser) last night and for several hours today all was well. Tonight I started getting "logged out" again. This is only happening in Firefox, not Google Chrome (that is not my browser of choice as it runs much slower). Is there anything I can do to fix this? I already use the "compressed version" you have in our preferences, and do the memcache whenever gifts get stuck. I am completely baffled and in need of your assistance. Thanks, Pam
Facebook USER ID number is: 1806061592
ps- I have noticed other folks encountering same problem posting online
Hi pdsegida,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread.
It is not Farm Town logging you out. There is no log in or out for Farm Town.
This is a problem with Facebook and Firefox. I am not sure what Facebook changed but since it was working ok this morning and later in the afternoon it appears they have changed something that causes repeated login requests in Firefox. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
It is currently working ok now for me.
Old Mar 18 2022, 11:45 PM

Default Unable to play game

I can accept gifts and send gifts, but sometimes when i click on play, the game doesnt load. This happens rather frequently. Usually i have to wait a few days before i can actually farm/chop/fish etc.
Old Mar 18 2022, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexene View Post
I can accept gifts and send gifts, but sometimes when i click on play, the game doesnt load. This happens rather frequently. Usually i have to wait a few days before i can actually farm/chop/fish etc.
Hi Rexene,
I moved your post to the thread about the HTML/WebGL loading problems.
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

Also there are some steps you can try in the first post on the first page of this thread along with the minimum requirements for playing the game.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl