Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 08 2023, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi there!
I noticed today that some of the farm pass privileges from last month are still in effect. I received double the gifts and earned extra from a ship I unloaded. Is this true for all of the earned privileges from last month?
Thanks for your time!
Hi Karlene

I have noticed the same. I havent had time to check them all, but gifts, trains are still showing the privilages.

We think it is due the new farm pass for the new month has not been released yet.
Old Aug 08 2023, 09:37 PM

I bought the farm pass through paypal. I had the pass when I went to my farm but it's not there now. What can I do?
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I bought the farm pass through paypal. I had the pass when I went to my farm but it's not there now. What can I do?
Hi RFMad,
According to your data you purchased it last on July 1st, last month. I do not see a purchase for this month.
If you bought it today, then go back to the Bank and click on the Restore Purchases in the bottom right corner. You should not have to go through the farm pass manager to do this. Just go to the bank in the map.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
According to your data you purchased it last on July 1st, last month. I do not see a purchase for this month.
If you bought it today, then go back to the Bank and click on the Restore Purchases in the bottom right corner. You should not have to go through the farm pass manager to do this. Just go to the bank in the map.
I just tried the bank and the Restore Purchases but it says there's no purchase to restore. I did get a message from my bank that I made a purchase through Paypal. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and see if the transaction actually went through.
I did leave the window up and saw the pass there but then it wasn't there. How long do I need to leave that tab open?
Old Aug 09 2023, 12:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I just tried the bank and the Restore Purchases but it says there's no purchase to restore. I did get a message from my bank that I made a purchase through Paypal. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow and see if the transaction actually went through.
I did leave the window up and saw the pass there but then it wasn't there. How long do I need to leave that tab open?
Hi RFMad,
Please contact Support about this. You should not need to leave the window open for it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2023, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
Please contact Support about this. You should not need to leave the window open for it.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thank you, Taz
Old Aug 09 2023, 10:06 AM

why aren't the larger tasks broken down into smaller ones? i feel like i have to do the whole task one at a time. i have to conciously choose how much i do at once. 89k trees is more than a week of trees on my farm. fortunately i have a super neighbor with half the trees needed. guess i take a break now that im almost half way. this feels more like a chore than a fun quick task.
Old Aug 09 2023, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
why aren't the larger tasks broken down into smaller ones? i feel like i have to do the whole task one at a time. i have to conciously choose how much i do at once. 89k trees is more than a week of trees on my farm. fortunately i have a super neighbor with half the trees needed. guess i take a break now that im almost half way. this feels more like a chore than a fun quick task.
Hi Larwin,
You do not have to do them all at once. It will keep track of your total until you complete the goal. Since those larger ones are Seasonal goals you have the rest of the month to complete them. Only the smaller daily goals have a short time limit.
Old Aug 09 2023, 10:24 AM

ok im going try do rest later. maybe i get daily task that works wit this one? gues i was into it tyhen realized it had more time i could do it in. going take a break and see if i can focus on another smaller task.
Old Aug 09 2023, 01:50 PM

Default Free Farm Pass Bonus

any update on this? still having issues ...
one of my free FarmPass bonus is chop down 4638 ebony trees.
i chopped down over 5000 on my farms.
and it shows i've only chopped 3000 in the fp bonus.
on farm 16 i chopped 3330 before going to the other farms to chop more.
when i go to my tool-box and then ck farm stats it shows where i've chopped over 5000.
will you check this out for me plz?

Last edited by Carrie256; Sep 25 2023 at 10:56 AM.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs