Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 11 2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not sure what is going on but Quest items that had production STOPPED so they could be used for the following week have been completed!!! They had their check boxes UNCHECKED so they would NOT start but they started anyway?!!! So now they are WASTED this week and not available for next week!!!

AGAIN we (my wife) got SCREWED!!!
Hi John

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Which quest do we have to check please?

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 11 2020, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
this morning i opened a new quest, planted crops required then went to check i had all the crops and see what else i could load to f ind the quest had disappeared, it now says 19 hours until next quest... what happened to the new one i opened? This now means I have to wait another day to open a new quests meaning i probably wont get the 8 required this week....
Hi deenites

Do you remember the name of the quest?

Please close and reopen your farms and see if that fixes the problem.

If not, run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window AND your farm if it was open in another tab.
Then reopen your farms and check your quests.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 11 2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Which quest do we have to check please?
My wife's Cooperative Quest. Hoping it won't be an issue as long as she gets four complete next week so she gets 1 FC. We never get 2 FC as 13 is virtually impossible to do. She had 4 already for this week so didn't need those to complete was saving them for the new week.

Not sure how to get her farm ID for you but likely we'll be fine just concerned as to why this happened.
Old Jan 11 2020, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
My wife's Cooperative Quest. Hoping it won't be an issue as long as she gets four complete next week so she gets 1 FC. We never get 2 FC as 13 is virtually impossible to do. She had 4 already for this week so didn't need those to complete was saving them for the new week.

Not sure how to get her farm ID for you but likely we'll be fine just concerned as to why this happened.
Hi John,
Are you sure she unchecked the right one? If she unchecked the items in the services and the quests were only to make them in the facilities then stopping them in the services would not stop them from being made in the regular facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2020, 12:33 PM

if quest is for service facility - flower shop - and you need one of the flowers and the lifeline is for gift --- since u can not ask for gift w service facilities - will sell that player the flowers work?

i think that worked before but am honestly not 100% sure as been awhile
Old Feb 04 2020, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
if quest is for service facility - flower shop - and you need one of the flowers and the lifeline is for gift --- since u can not ask for gift w service facilities - will sell that player the flowers work?

i think that worked before but am honestly not 100% sure as been awhile
Hi JNelson,
The flower shop is not a service. It is a regular facility which you can ask for ingredients to get the flower needed with the gift lifeline.

If it was a service and they have the gift lifeline then no, selling the flower to them would not work. It would have to be the trading lifeline for a sale to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2020, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
The flower shop is not a service. It is a regular facility which you can ask for ingredients to get the flower needed with the gift lifeline.

If it was a service and they have the gift lifeline then no, selling the flower to them would not work. It would have to be the trading lifeline for a sale to work.
oops flower stand, sorry
Old Feb 04 2020, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
oops flower stand, sorry
Hi JNelson,
Only the Trading lifeline will allow selling the flower needed. The gift lifeline can only get gift items or ingredient requests and services don't have ingredient requests.
Old Feb 04 2020, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Only the Trading lifeline will allow selling the flower needed. The gift lifeline can only get gift items or ingredient requests and services don't have ingredient requests.
thanks, the person try help got the flower stand as her reg quest but didn't plant enough mums and unfortunately got the gifts lifeline - thought i could sell her some but wasn't sure if would work . oh well tried, thanks for clarify

off to suggestions, maybe dev can replace the gift flowers w some from the stand since all but the glads are avil in the market anyway
Old Feb 04 2020, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
thanks, the person try help got the flower stand as her reg quest but didn't plant enough mums and unfortunately got the gifts lifeline - thought i could sell her some but wasn't sure if would work . oh well tried, thanks for clarify

off to suggestions, maybe dev can replace the gift flowers w some from the stand since all but the glads are avil in the market anyway
Hi JNelson,
You do know the flowers in gifts are the flower plants and not the flower harvests that can be used in production. So adding those flowers to the gifts would not help in this situation.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline