Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 28 2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi sidmcgyver,
You can access the Suggestions section. You juist can not start a new thread there. This is to keep the suggestions organized by subject for the developers to see. You will need to reply to one that fits your suggestion.
I mean I literally cannot access the suggestions thread.

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469794
Old Jan 28 2018, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidmcgyver View Post
I mean I literally cannot access the suggestions thread.

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469794
Hi sidmcgyver,
You are trrying to look at the archived thread and not the current Suggestion threads.
Click on the link below and you will see the entire list of Suggestions threads:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

If you are trying to use the Reader View from your browser don't as it does not show the forums correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2018, 10:31 AM

not very happy as i actually managed to do 8 quests this week and it was showing so at 6min before ending, forgot about it til this after noon then it was telling me i had done 6 and only got 1 farm cash so ripped off. now im gonna have to buy loads of huts just to compensate.
Old Feb 04 2018, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinesmith View Post
not very happy as i actually managed to do 8 quests this week and it was showing so at 6min before ending, forgot about it til this after noon then it was telling me i had done 6 and only got 1 farm cash so ripped off. now im gonna have to buy loads of huts just to compensate.
Hi catherinesmith,
I am sorry but quests are only good for 7 days exactly to the second for collecting farm cash from the time the last step is completed. As you waited so long after the time to collect then 2 quests were then beyond the 7 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2018, 03:04 AM

well that sounds a bit rubish as it was only a matter of an hour
Old Feb 05 2018, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinesmith View Post
well that sounds a bit rubish as it was only a matter of an hour
Hi Catherinesmith,
If you will give me a link to your farm I can give you specifics of why you lost the 2 quests. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

It only takes 1 minute beyond that 7 days for a quest to not be counted. This is why we recommend that any quests you are holding over you don't start the last step until a day after you have collected. By doing this you give yourself a buffer of time in case you don't collect on time.
Old Feb 19 2018, 07:25 AM

I have said this before and I will say it again. THE COMPUTER PICKS FOR THE QUESTS ARE NOT RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had two co-op quests that sucked up two spaces for the better part of at least a good week. One of them is still there for another 12 hours. Guess what I just got???? Another one that will suck up another space for 5 DAYS!!!!

I have facilities that I have NEVER gotten for a quest. Three times in a week and a half is NOT RANDOM. It is a pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent an obscene amount of money on this game. I have every facility but the newest Taste of's. I can't afford to spend the money anymore.

This is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 21 2018, 02:14 PM

There are so many unnecessary steps in cooperative quests. Why do we have to buy ingredients when we also have to buy the ready made product? For instance I have to produce 30X french fries. I have to buy olives and olive oil and tomatoes and ketchup. Why should we have to buy olives and tomatoes when we don't have to make the olive oil and ketchup? Same with the ice cream sandwich co-op. Why do I need to buy strawberries when I also am buying strawberry ice cream? And wheat when I am also buying flour, sugar cane when I am buying sugar and cocoa's when I also am buying chocolate liquor. That is a waste of coins.
Old Feb 21 2018, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
There are so many unnecessary steps in cooperative quests. Why do we have to buy ingredients when we also have to buy the ready made product? For instance I have to produce 30X french fries. I have to buy olives and olive oil and tomatoes and ketchup. Why should we have to buy olives and tomatoes when we don't have to make the olive oil and ketchup? Same with the ice cream sandwich co-op. Why do I need to buy strawberries when I also am buying strawberry ice cream? And wheat when I am also buying flour, sugar cane when I am buying sugar and cocoa's when I also am buying chocolate liquor. That is a waste of coins.
Hi ccheney,
The quests are designed to take you from the first step of making a product to the last step. That is why you have to buy the ingredients first to make the items for producing the final product.
Old Feb 22 2018, 07:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am still receiving Quests for Facilities that I don't have. The purpose of Quests, is to earn FarmCash. How can I earn farmcash when I can't complete the Quests? I don't know why they can't program the game to pick the facilities that the player has.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20