Old Dec 24 2009, 06:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwennymarie View Post
what is this now????? do all this work and get nothing but ALREADY DONE.
yep. ain't it fun? NOT.

Merry Christmas and I hope the Dev get this fixed AFTER some good holiday time. It might be the last down time they have if they don't get it done and many stop playing because they will then have to be working on a new game or huge fix/win us back.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2009, 06:28 PM

Angry Didn't Fix anything

I think it's worst... I am still loosing coins and XP's. You don't know what has been harvested or plowed and then I still have to wait for coins or" already done" to load before I can be hired to plow. The waiting on coins to load takes forever. I have to refresh the hold game to be able to start another job.
I use to love this game but I'm ready to harvest every thing on my farm and stop playing. It's gotten to be more of a pain then fun.
Old Dec 24 2009, 06:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

once again I harvested a whole field and didn't make a dime! It says "already done".....GRRRRRRR

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2009, 07:14 PM

Angry Still the same Problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastskm View Post
once again I harvested a whole field and didn't make a dime! It says "already done".....GRRRRRRR
I feel Your Pain and Anger.

Tried my luck and took a harvesting Job... out of 100 plots I clicked on I got Maybe 20 of them then this "Already Done" ****... I CLEARLY SAW THE *#%@ Crop sitting there why the *#%@ am I Not getting the Coins For IT!!!!!!

This is making me Hate this Game and FarmVille seems the likely game to capture my time now.

I understand it's the holidays and I will suffer through it as much as my patience will allow it. I Hope the DEV's can fix this and get things into working order... and get rid of this Already done **** it's wasting our time.

And as I have said before if there is anyway to program the game to let us know which plots have already been taken, or placed in que, would be a nice thing in my eyes at least not sue how others would see it.
Old Dec 24 2009, 07:38 PM

I do not like the way the avatar moves...jerking from plot to plot...just go back to the old way please...and put a limit on the amount of people one can hire per harvest...

There are always going to be some who are faster, some who are slower and some who can't get their shyte together enough to play this game.
Old Dec 24 2009, 07:42 PM

Thanks for all your hard work! I love all the updates and how often they come out.
Old Dec 24 2009, 07:55 PM

Been away from the forum for a few days - didn't realize there had been an updated version. I did notice that harvesting has been much, much faster with the Avatar generally harvesting a field almost as soon as I clicked on it. Really like that. Now if plowing could be as fast!!!
Old Dec 24 2009, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default "Already done"

I'm getting really tired, really fast, of wasting so much time and effort on jobs just to be told that half the stuff I clicked was "Already Done." This is my only complaint about the newest update, but it's a big one. Hope it gets sorted out quickly!
Old Dec 24 2009, 08:14 PM

Still an awful lot of time outs.
Old Dec 24 2009, 08:19 PM

I think it was me who said "careful what you wish for". I think you should have just been happy with what you had been given till the dev's had it fixed. I see more complaints now that it went back than the fix they implemented. I'm just glad I don't have to count on the market place for xp or coin at the moment. I did plant a field today and usually when I run out of gas it tells me but now it just keeps planting and you realize too late you don't have enough after you planted half a field that won't plant. Thanks complainers for all you did to have it your way.