Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 02 2023, 02:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
the ships are still increasing time much more than what it should be obviously you don't think there is a problem but there I have 4 ships going and the 5th ship started at 11 minutes whereas the last ship used to be 5 or 6 minutes.
Hi Amanda,
Until you get 7 ships dispatched within the 7 days then you will not have times of 5 - 6 minutes for preparation time. You currently only have 5 ships that have been dispatched in the last 7 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2023, 04:48 AM

Default ships

I am having issues with my ships, I prepare them but they will not dispatch,
i have tried the clearing of the cache it just does not seem to work. can someone help me please?

Your USER ID number is: 1464710890 Build No: 563
Old Nov 10 2023, 07:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcgee View Post
I am having issues with my ships, I prepare them but they will not dispatch,
i have tried the clearing of the cache it just does not seem to work. can someone help me please?

Your USER ID number is: 1464710890 Build No: 563
Hi pmcgee,

Thank you for your USER ID. Which colour ship is it you are preparing? We are not seeeing that you have started preparing a ship today or very recently. You only have 24 hours to prepare any ship and get it dispatched.

Please open each of these ships in this order: pink, brown and yellow.
If you are seeing a dispatch button on any of them try disptaching it, you should see a message that the preperation time has expired as it's been over 24 hours since you started preparing them. Repeat that with all 3 ships.

We are also not seeing that you have run memcache today. Were you still logged into the website when you ran it?
Just in case the memcache link you used is incorrect please make sure that you are logged into the website and then try clearing memcache by clicking on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Once you have seen the list of unsetting please rmember to close that window and also Farm Town if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try dispatching your ship again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 20 2023, 05:14 AM

monday and tuesday i did not load all my ship because it changed from 5 mins to 10 mins to load .i dispatched it like it was. i have got 7 ships it shows all have returned but the yellow ship .i will stop loading my ships if this keeps doing this
Old Dec 20 2023, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
monday and tuesday i did not load all my ship because it changed from 5 mins to 10 mins to load .i dispatched it like it was. i have got 7 ships it shows all have returned but the yellow ship .i will stop loading my ships if this keeps doing this
Hi Mom Glenda,
The times change only if the number of ships dispatched in the previous 7 days drops. Each ship only stays on that list for 7 days exactly to the second, so if one day you dispatched your dhip early in the morning and then 7 days later you are later in the day loading the ship for that day the time will change because the first ship dropped from the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2023, 09:42 PM

they all were sent out back within 7 days like i do them every week.it worked right today.bought all 7 ships when he first put the ships out to buy.never had any problems before. maybe it work right tomorrow since it did today
Old Dec 20 2023, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
they all were sent out back within 7 days like i do them every week.it worked right today.bought all 7 ships when he first put the ships out to buy.never had any problems before. maybe it work right tomorrow since it did today
Hi Mom Glenda,
It is not just the day, but is also the time they are dispatched.
Your current ship dispatch date/times:
Dispatch Date 2023-12-20 22:45:34 2023-12-19 23:54:05 2023-12-19 01:12:01 2023-12-18 03:24:48 2023-12-16 20:43:57 2023-12-16 06:50:02 2023-12-14 16:48:03

These are eastern times. When a ship goes past the 7 days exactly to the second then it drops off of the list. So if you look at the one dispatched on the 14th at 4:48:03 PM, it will drop off tomorrow the 21st at 4::48: 03 PM. Since most of your ships seem to be worked on after that time as in late night, early morning eastern time then you may have the times for loading containers up will probably jump up.
Old Dec 25 2023, 03:16 PM

Default Hide ships

Hello, I accidentaly hit hide ships so my neighbor ships are gone. How can I get them back? Thanks.
Old Dec 25 2023, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma87 View Post
Hello, I accidentaly hit hide ships so my neighbor ships are gone. How can I get them back? Thanks.
Hi alma87

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships.

There is no way to show it again as that ship has already returned home as 7 days have passed.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

httpS://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...98#post6125898
Old Dec 30 2023, 02:42 PM

Default preparing ships

Can you tell me why when preparing my ships they going from taking for example 5.5 minutes per load to 11.2 minutes meaning that it is taking over an hour and a half to load a ship in order to despatch it. I do ships daily so it is not that I have not been preparing and despatching on regular basis. This started 4 days ago and it happening on each ship i prepare

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port