Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 01 2023, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Quests

I wish you could make the waiting time for new quests not so long. Its almost impossible for me to earn 2 FC Maybe its because I am in the southern hemisphere but most of my new quests arrive at 3 or 5 am which is not convenient
Old Dec 01 2023, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
I wish you could make the waiting time for new quests not so long. Its almost impossible for me to earn 2 FC Maybe its because I am in the southern hemisphere but most of my new quests arrive at 3 or 5 am which is not convenient
Hi lindylou,
I moved your post to the thread about quests.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them bu subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2023, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

For the last three days my co opertative quests have been ones I can not do as I don't have the facilites. I've had this type of problem for two days in the past, but not for three in a row. What is wrong with the system? I won't get ANY farm cash for this week due to this. Please help.
Old Dec 08 2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
For the last three days my co opertative quests have been ones I can not do as I don't have the facilites. I've had this type of problem for two days in the past, but not for three in a row. What is wrong with the system? I won't get ANY farm cash for this week due to this. Please help.
Hi Kathyrdr

I'm sorry but quests are randomly assigned, the system/game doesnt know if you have the facilities or not or if you have farmcash to buy them.
Old Dec 12 2023, 07:59 PM

Default Socila Lifelines

Why are the social lifelines not working?

Thank you,

Julie Mc
Old Dec 12 2023, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Mc View Post
Why are the social lifelines not working?

Thank you,

Julie Mc
Hi Julie Mc,
I moved your post to the thread aboutr quests where the lifelines are used.
I can see you have the Employee Lifeline. What you have done to use it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2023, 09:56 PM

I used the employee lifeline to try & finish the quest. I used it to be able to harvest carrots for the quest & no matter if I was hired in the market, or a neighbor let me harvest carrots, it didn't work. It told me I hadn't harvested any carrots.
Old Dec 13 2023, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Mc View Post
I used the employee lifeline to try & finish the quest. I used it to be able to harvest carrots for the quest & no matter if I was hired in the market, or a neighbor let me harvest carrots, it didn't work. It told me I hadn't harvested any carrots.
Hi JulieMc,

How many carrots did you harvest. Remember you only get 10% of what you harvest, so you have to harvest 10 to get 1.
Old Dec 17 2023, 01:16 AM

I got hit by the tourtiere quest in the Canadian restaurant. Currently showing 66 hours to complete the quest. It is the 7th of my 8 quests. This glitch has been going on since at least 2022. Surely they could fix this by now.
Old Dec 17 2023, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
I got hit by the tourtiere quest in the Canadian restaurant. Currently showing 66 hours to complete the quest. It is the 7th of my 8 quests. This glitch has been going on since at least 2022. Surely they could fix this by now.
Hi Lila63,

I am sorry about this, every time it's been tested it has behaved. The only thing we can suggest is that you report this to the support team and let them know it is still happening.

To contact Support, make sure that you are logged into the website then click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline