Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2010, 02:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok one question about that teddy bear is he holding a flower or has someone shot the poor thing?? cause to me it looks like a drive by shooting lol........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 29 2010, 03:04 PM

Unhappy Kudos??????

I realize it's been a very long time since we've had something new to add to our farms but as far as the gifts are concerned I don't think they're very great. We need some items that are permanent and not items we put on and take off after the holiday is over. After the holiday, then what??? Then we're back to where we started, with nothing new. And some of the gifts are similiar to those Halloween gifts you had, like the little things of candy. You need a magnifying glass to see them. The new items for Valentines just doesn't cut it. We need new activities and new goals to meet too. What about town buildings like a church or a school or a town hall, etc. What about little people to set around the farm doing different activites. Maybe an animated farmer doing some shoveling or raking, etc.

All you did was put a pacifier in our mouths until dinner is ready. Dinner still hasn't been delivered. So what's the next great idea more candy for Easter?? Are these the kinds of things we have to look forward to? It's NOT enough!!!!! If most people aren't complaining now, they will after Valentines Day. Come on guys, you can do better than this!!!!
With Faith
Joan K.
Old Jan 29 2010, 03:37 PM
Account Not Linked

thank you for the valentine stuff.there great and so much to choose from.cheers slashkey.now all we need now is a house with the bleeding heart flower growing all over the house.maybe next year.
Old Jan 29 2010, 03:50 PM

LOVE the flower shop!!! I've got all 3-4 day crops planted right now - can hardly wait for something to mature so I'll have a place for the flower shop. Thanks so much! : )
Old Jan 29 2010, 04:42 PM

Always nice to have new items to decorate with. Love the new tress. And what's with the growing basket?
Old Jan 29 2010, 04:46 PM

I had the problem with 'no friends' yesterday but I am pleased to say that they are all back today. :-)
Old Jan 29 2010, 05:08 PM

I love them all, thanks so much!
Old Jan 29 2010, 05:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Default That's it? Valentine's Day flowers?

Nothing added since xmas - and that was late, and no level up, no new and interesting changes, nothing. Half of my neighbors have quit. I rarely go on. Mostly just to chat. So single, older people need valentine's like a hole in the head. Are you sleeping? Please wake up. You're all going to be alone soon.
Old Jan 29 2010, 05:27 PM

Thank you ....
Old Jan 29 2010, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
yup wait to buy new toys until others buy them and the devs see the goofs LOL dang I want that flower shop it is so cool looking lol....... we all make goofs huh?? I love the arch it is so pretty can't wait until they make a real arch for in front of your manor.. now I'm running to my farm and look at my welcome mat lol lol too funny didn't even know it had a welcome mat in the first place lol.......
Here is a screen shot of the flower shop rotated both ways as you can see when rotated one way the words are backwards.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread