Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Hi there, yes it does work

You don't need a cleared area for the fertiliser truck to land. I have had a few giggles how mine lands on top or even under other items with bits hanging out.
I had a Pizza shop/spreader for a while !! Rather ironic
Old Aug 20 2010, 07:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
Hey Sunny your links to visit your farms don't work. I tried to come have some Lemonaide
oops I think I fixed it Ginasue....... I tried to do that think where you put your farm name instead of seeing the link itself.... ugh it didn't work at all duh me if it works don't fix it LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 20 2010, 07:42 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyK View Post
I bought the manure spreader and am not seeing 2 Large boxes show up in my storage. Is it supposed to say that? I also can't tell that I'm getting double the amount harvested. My crops are all highlighted. ?????
to test it ok? check your storage you already have on any given crop you have ready...... then harvest a field yourself making sure you have clicked to harvest and store and not harvest to sell, then then check your storage again..... you should see it then......

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 20 2010, 08:00 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
what are you doing to try to work it, and what is happening when you do that?
I click on the manure spreader then click move then click a farm diamond.... it takes me to that farm and the darn spreader lands in weird places on that farm and i can't use it.... i have started putting it in storage then going to the diff farms and take it out of storage to use it then put it back in storage... this is the only way i can use it........

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 20 2010, 08:35 PM

Nice touch. However, without spending real $$ on FC, you only gain 1 FC for each level. I have over $25,000,000 in c but can't buy a spreader.
Also, plowed for a farmer earlier who is at level 112 with less than 100,000 xp. I'm at 95 with over 70,000 and won't get to 96 for another 11,300 pts. Tried logging off & on to see if that changed things. It didn't. Have the xp b/w levels greatly decreased from now on? Please advise.

Would love to add neighbors, if this would help, but most of my FB friends quit when they were at levels in the 40's & I hate to pester those who don't farm and don't want to.

Thanks,
SusieB
Old Aug 20 2010, 08:37 PM

Level:
XP:

I am not sure if this is a product of the update but I have stopped getting the annoying pop-up that says my storage is full. If it is THANKS, if not TG for glitches.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 20 2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Nice touch. However, without spending real $$ on FC, you only gain 1 FC for each level. I have over $25,000,000 in c but can't buy a spreader.
Also, plowed for a farmer earlier who is at level 112 with less than 100,000 xp. I'm at 95 with over 70,000 and won't get to 96 for another 11,300 pts. Tried logging off & on to see if that changed things. It didn't. Have the xp b/w levels greatly decreased from now on? Please advise.

Would love to add neighbors, if this would help, but most of my FB friends quit when they were at levels in the 40's & I hate to pester those who don't farm and don't want to.

Thanks,
SusieB
Perhaps you mis-typed those numbers...... hhmmmm?
Old Aug 20 2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I click on the manure spreader then click move then click a farm diamond.... it takes me to that farm and the darn spreader lands in weird places on that farm and i can't use it.... i have started putting it in storage then going to the diff farms and take it out of storage to use it then put it back in storage... this is the only way i can use it........
Hi Sunny, so that you can click on the spreader after you have taken the image to another farm, click on the green 'walk' man. This will then allow you to click on the spreader to choose the menu to fertilise. Hope this works for you as it is so much easier than going through storage.

Quote:
I had a Pizza shop/spreader for a while !! Rather ironic
LOL!!!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 20 2010, 09:24 PM

HELP HELP HELP - I just tried to do my 2nd fertilization and it doesn't work. Worked when I got the thing 3 days ago. Just went around to all 5 farms and it seemed to work, said that it worked when I did it, but now I return to farm 1 and it says "not fertilized" when hovering over the spreader even though everything is glowing like it is fertilized and has the (F) symbol when you look at a field. I went back to FaceBook and then back to Farm Town to reload my farm, but it still says "not fertilized" but squares are still glowing. I tried to fertilize farm 1 again, but it still shows not fertilized when I hover over the spreader. I have 1000 units of manure so that's not the problem. What's up - I'm on server 9

My fertilizer does travel to all farms, but it's just not fertilizing. Also just tried to move in and out of storage to fertilize each farm (instead of using the move to function), but it still does not work. I sure hope you are not going to tell us that every farm can only be fertilized if we don't have existing crops going at the time as that would mean we would never be fertilizing all our farms at the same time and sure will NOT work if you have multiple crops on a farm that come due on different days and that would be totally unacceptable.....
Old Aug 20 2010, 09:40 PM

Angel don't worry please, Your crops are ferilized. What happens is that the timer has run out on the manure speader for right now. Your crops got ferilized if they have the (F).
Closed Thread