Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2021, 05:46 AM

Default accepted new quest but it disappears

I just accepted a new quest, did some of the items, went back to the farm and back to the quest and it was gone. I could accept another new quest which I did, it was different. I did some of the items, went back to the farm and back to the quests and it was gone. I believe something is wrong.
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

USER ID number ( 727691242 )
having issues with quests, each time you open them it is a new one, also still have no boosting of trains and sending gifts

Keef
Old Apr 24 2021, 05:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2021, 06:02 AM

Default Quest not working

yesterday I was able to aept quest and harvest- this morning - althogh I harvest still show it nees to be done and quest change - I accept new one - go to another farm and new quet not aepted and now a different one
Old Apr 24 2021, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally1007 View Post
yesterday I was able to aept quest and harvest- this morning - althogh I harvest still show it nees to be done and quest change - I accept new one - go to another farm and new quet not aepted and now a different one
Hi Sally,

You posted in General Feedback section which is the wrong thread to ask for help so I have moved your post to the Help and Support section for Quests.

The developers have been notified about the problems with Quests today. We will update this thread when we have more information.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2021, 06:19 AM

Just encountered several problems with quests: 1) Finished quest & got message that it's over 7 days old so points won't count toward reward, but my week cycle hasn't finished & counter is wrong. 2) Same quest won't go away or really register as finished. 3) Have harvested several quest crops and they don't register as being done for 2 different quests. 4) Opened new quest & harvested 1 crop for it; crop didn't register, so closed the quest & it disappeared and the prompt appeared that you click to start a new quest. Using Chrome & ran memcache clean & browser was cleaned. ID number 1348106720. Sorry to have so much - Tks for helping - Zany Clover.

Last edited by Zany Clover; Apr 24 2021 at 06:21 AM. Reason: grammar & forgot to add what I'd done
Old Apr 24 2021, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyBinlady View Post
Good morning I am having issues with my quests. No matter what I harvest for them it doesn't show also it shows a new quest ready to start but mines not due till later today, when you click it a new quest opens but when you close and reopen quests it has disappeared and a new one is in its place.Ps i'm not sure this is how you report stuff i'm useless with forums
i am having the same problem - a quest gets started - harvest the crop that is needed but it doesnt show as harvested - the next quest shows ready to start and click on it and is started but reload that quest to see what else is needed but that quest does not appear and another quest shows up ready to start - and i have a quest that is ready for the next step but that step doesnt register as started
Old Apr 24 2021, 06:31 AM

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2021, 06:33 AM

Default Quest Keeps Changing

I have opened 3 different quest(one per day) and they have all been fine but today when i start one, go do whatever it says and go back in the quest, it isnt unlocked. i have to click on the box and open it again. it has done this 3 different times. and its always different. so for example, the soybeans i harvested for this quest is now a different quest also needing soybeans, which i dont have planted now since i harvested them for the previous on i unlocked. once when i unlocked it there were two quest to unlock. i have 3 the are in the middle of their timers and they are fine. today is not working. 100000186851400
Old Apr 24 2021, 06:43 AM

the quest isn't working right, it says that my quest was completed over 7 days ago, but we haven't had quest active for seven day yet. it has been only 4 days. so when I claimed the bonus, it didn't add up on my total quests farm number 1644870283

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline