Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Nov 08 2013, 09:08 PM

Default Not getting credit for steps in quest

No matter what I do, I can't get credit for the petrochemical facility output in my current quest. I have the employee lifeline, but I have worked several neighbor farms with this facility and loaded/worked my own with no credit. In the past I was sometimes able to get around this by switching browsers, but I have tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and cleared my browser and FT cache. No luck.
Old Nov 08 2013, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by boofee View Post
No matter what I do, I can't get credit for the petrochemical facility output in my current quest. I have the employee lifeline, but I have worked several neighbor farms with this facility and loaded/worked my own with no credit. In the past I was sometimes able to get around this by switching browsers, but I have tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and cleared my browser and FT cache. No luck.
Does the step with the oil pump have a check mark in it?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 09 2013, 07:41 AM

Well it just finally let me do it using my start all button.

Last edited by boofee; Nov 09 2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Problem is gone
Old Dec 23 2013, 10:40 AM

Unhappy Quests

All I ever get for my lifeline on my Quest is working on other peoples farms. Anyone else having this issue? That is virtually useless- hard to get hired for the crop you need. Very frustrating.
Old Dec 23 2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
All I ever get for my lifeline on my Quest is working on other peoples farms. Anyone else having this issue? That is virtually useless- hard to get hired for the crop you need. Very frustrating.

Hi! lifelines are random. When you get the Employee lifeline, it allows you to work on others farms or facilities to obtain the products you need for your quest, of course not for the last step. You can ask your neighbors if they have for example, the crop you need or if they could fill a facility to let you work it.
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:12 AM

Default Personal Care Products Factory Constantly being Presented!

4 out of the last 8 Quests have required the Personal Care Products facility. This started within a couple of weeks after the release of this factory. I just opened a new Quest this morning and there it is again - Personal Care Products Factory is the end of the run.

Why? It has been rare that the same facility is the end focus of a Quest so frequently. It makes me feel as though this factory didn't sell well and I'm being forced to buy it as I'm a Questie.

I don't own it and don't want to own it. In fact, it's the ONLY factory that I don't own.

Is anyone else being confronted with this? Owned or not owned?
Old Jan 14 2014, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up I like quests

I like quests...it assists with getting extra coins and experience. I have no problem with quests at all.
Old Jan 14 2014, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerb22000 View Post
I like quests...it assists with getting extra coins and experience. I have no problem with quests at all.
You don't get any extra XP for doing quests only coins, the only XP you get is the normal XP for plowing on your farm and facilities work.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 14 2014, 08:46 PM

Default Quest FC facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post

4 out of the last 8 Quests have required the Personal Care Products facility. This started within a couple of weeks after the release of this factory. I just opened a new Quest this morning and there it is again - Personal Care Products Factory is the end of the run.

Why? It has been rare that the same facility is the end focus of a Quest so frequently. It makes me feel as though this factory didn't sell well and I'm being forced to buy it as I'm a Questie.

I don't own it and don't want to own it. In fact, it's the ONLY factory that I don't own.

Is anyone else being confronted with this? Owned or not owned?
I do quests also but I REFUSE to "waste" FC on any new facilities. FC are just too rare and valuable so if a quest needs a facility I don't have and costs FC I just skip it. To bad we only get about 100 FC per YEAR! This is crazy but it is what it is. I use FC on TOOLS. Just upgrading from the 6x6 H/P Combine to the 8x8 H/P Combine costs 100 FC!!! because the game just takes entirely too much TIME to play unless you have all the tools to speed up harvest, plow, seed, fish, chop, load facilities, etc., etc. So just skip those quests unless you are independently wealthy and can afford to spend a LOT of REAL $ buying FC!
Old Feb 20 2014, 03:25 AM

Why can't there be a button to cancel a Quest if you don't have the facility? I have 5 Quests on the go and can't complete any of them. Have to wait till they time out

ps just read a previous comment and posted this on suggestions too