Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2013, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Raul, just harvested my dairy sheds Things are WORKING GREAT, correct time, blank when ready, correct time when to harvest again. I really wasn't sweating it,because of my short memory,I always wrote down when I harvested anyway. So I knew when to check. have a Great Evening!!!!
Old Feb 04 2013, 09:42 PM

Hi, thank you for fixing the sheds, mine are good too
Old Feb 05 2013, 01:00 AM

My animal buildings in the facility manager are now saying the correct times as well.
Old Feb 05 2013, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Raul, just harvested my dairy sheds Things are WORKING GREAT, correct time, blank when ready, correct time when to harvest again. I really wasn't sweating it,because of my short memory,I always wrote down when I harvested anyway. So I knew when to check. have a Great Evening!!!!
Yes exactly - mine are good too. Really appreciate it.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 05 2013, 05:42 AM

Today all the Dairy sheds and Chicken coops are blank as they should be. The wool sheds all say ready in 15.8 as they should and that seem correct to me. The Pigsty were all blank as they should be and the Rabbits and stable say 15.8 except stable on 4 which I added yesterday

Thanks, as all look ok at this time to me
Old Feb 05 2013, 05:44 AM

I am getting a little upset with Farm Town right now. Don't know if it's happening to others but I use Chrome when I play. When it comes to posting bonus' not all will get posted. No I'm not talking about tons of bonus' - what I'm talking about is one or two that you get for that day and they don't post!! I've lost out again on kiwi and octopus ... help!! Otherwise I'm happy ... but items you'd like to have and don't get extra sucks!!! Lost out on my one and only bonus the other day of Oak Logs - now that was just the last straw since it was my final Dan on them. We need more Dans please on items like Oak Logs, Cod, Salmon, etc.
Old Feb 05 2013, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
I am getting a little upset with Farm Town right now. Don't know if it's happening to others but I use Chrome when I play. When it comes to posting bonus' not all will get posted. No I'm not talking about tons of bonus' - what I'm talking about is one or two that you get for that day and they don't post!! I've lost out again on kiwi and octopus ... help!! Otherwise I'm happy ... but items you'd like to have and don't get extra sucks!!! Lost out on my one and only bonus the other day of Oak Logs - now that was just the last straw since it was my final Dan on them. We need more Dans please on items like Oak Logs, Cod, Salmon, etc.
and chicken, and meat too

Old Feb 05 2013, 07:23 AM

Yes I would love more Dans on items that we are always short of.
The clock doesnt alter time wise to show when a train has been boosted but it shows when its returned so Im OK with that but I would like a section to show when crops are ready or about to waste or something similar.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 05 2013, 12:29 PM

I WUZ ROBBED!!

I've been losing bait and milk. Been stashing milk for weeks, now it's all gone. Bait disappears before my eyes. And now the server says my quest bonus isn't available right now, check back later, then the quest disappears. Whassup with that???
Old Feb 05 2013, 02:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I WUZ ROBBED!!

I've been losing bait and milk. Been stashing milk for weeks, now it's all gone. Bait disappears before my eyes. And now the server says my quest bonus isn't available right now, check back later, then the quest disappears. Whassup with that???
I sympathize with you about the really good bonus's that one miss's out on because of the unavailable thing. And there is no way to go back later and retrieve them.
Closed Thread