Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2013, 07:17 AM

Doesn't anyone sell items any more in the market to other farmers? I keep going there almost daily and it's a true hit or miss if anyone is there to sell to others. Maybe the Devs should just let us buy something directly from FT. They could allow us to "buy" once a day up to a certain amount directly from FT on items we'd normally go to the market to purchase if someone is there to sell to us. Could charge us more then our fellow Farmers in FCoins.
Old Feb 19 2013, 09:18 AM

I am having a lot of timeouts since the last release. Is anyone else losing connection to the server more often than before? I'm also experiencig the same problems with the sprinkler but I know that is being worked on & I'll be patient.
Old Feb 19 2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Doesn't anyone sell items any more in the market to other farmers? I keep going there almost daily and it's a true hit or miss if anyone is there to sell to others. Maybe the Devs should just let us buy something directly from FT. They could allow us to "buy" once a day up to a certain amount directly from FT on items we'd normally go to the market to purchase if someone is there to sell to us. Could charge us more then our fellow Farmers in FCoins.
I have gone a few times just to see if there was any activity.... most of the time I am the only one there.

So... I hope the devs consider upping the limit, or ignoring the limit of what we can buy and sell to our neighbors. .... since the market has no market.

Old Feb 19 2013, 09:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Haley

I timed out yesturday. Now the fields that where half way done now it says they r done should i wait r should i go and delete half of field then plow it?
Old Feb 19 2013, 11:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I've been experimenting until they fix the irrigation problem. First farm I did I clicked save after I was done with everything. then reloaded the game. A portion of lettuce didn't water.Sooooo, the next farm I clicked save after tree harvest, save after flower, save after each harvest and planting of a crop,save when I changed to another crop and on and on. Clicked refresh farm, then refresh whole game. Went back to farm I was on and watered, did this to 16 farms but they all watered. I have nothin but TIME!!!!
Old Feb 19 2013, 12:06 PM

Once again my two 30x30 farms watered properly.

Farm 17 was the only farm that I let my avatar fully plant (went and made a cup of coffee) and it watered properly. It's 24x24

Tomorrow I'm going to try planting, wait 1/2 hour and then water to see if that makes a difference.
Old Feb 19 2013, 12:14 PM

Default Crops not coming in at same time

I planted cabbage (1 day) so I wouldn't have to irrigate due to the problems with the sprinklers. Now, part of it is ready to harvest and part not and I didn't irrigate it!!
Old Feb 19 2013, 01:19 PM

I am having the same problems after this update as I did after that last update.

"your diversification rank" does not equal my "best". I am about 2000 short. And this is after I have purchased 3 new facilities today.

I use these two numbers to make sure I have started all my facilities. When those two numbers are equal I know I have them all at 100%.

Can't figure out why this happens after every update. Frustrating to me.

Anybody else having this problem, or is it just me???

Greg
Old Feb 19 2013, 01:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My farm 8 is showing the same symptoms as everyone else's. A huge square was missed on my oats. The majoirty was ready to harvest yesterday but the square still has 17 hours to go. Is it only the long term crops where this happens, I wonder. I am using the orange sprinkler.
Old Feb 19 2013, 03:43 PM

Sprinklers!
I just did half a farm of Watermelons, watered it, it said watered, and then did half a farm of sugarcane. came back a few hours later, watermelons ALL show as UNwatered and farm not waterable.
Closed Thread

Tags
train