Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 07:24 PM

I can't get my 36 harvest-plant to work either and I purchased the tool two times and it vanished from my storage as I was moving it from farm to farm.. since it does not appear in my pop up menu
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamorton View Post
I can't get my 36 harvest-plant to work either and I purchased the tool two times and it vanished from my storage as I was moving it from farm to farm.. since it does not appear in my pop up menu
It is in the extended tool box, in the 4th row from the right. That row has all the combines.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamorton View Post
Hi, I can see one on Farm 6 and one on Farm 10. The Combines have been moved in the extended tool bar to their own row.
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:56 PM

Unhappy thank you so much but it is still MIA

Thank you - I did find the icon now.. but since it cost me 45 coins... and it is the only one that costs that much in purple... I know I purchased it- and put it in storage... Since I did not realize where the icon lived [my fault] I kept moving it from farm to farm as we did LONG ago... well somehow it got lost.. I have logged out.. and relogged- hoping to have it appear... but for some reason.. it has disappeared.. for now.. I'll j ust use my 5x5.. until I find it...

thanks again for helping.. I appreciate it very much.
Old Jun 02 2012, 08:00 PM

Smile TONY D.... thank you- How embarassing is that???

Well at least I was right that I had purchased it twice... can't believe I could not find it.. fortunately, I did not buy it again... thanks so much for the help!!!
Have a good rest of the day.
Old Jun 02 2012, 08:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Why you don't add Bulldozer 6*6

All 5*5 tools have been upgraded to 6*6 tools, except Bulldozer. Why?
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulchny View Post
Why are my gifts aoutomatically being "accepted" and no longer being allowed to be exchanched?!
I can still exchange mine - are you using the "My requests" tab at the top of the game screen?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:15 PM

One thing I have noticed about every upgrade is GREED!!!!! I am on a fixed income, and it it's so RIDICULOUS that a majority of items sold in the store requires farm cash. Why don't you do us low income players a HUGE favor and start selling the older items for coins or award us with more than just one lousy farm cash every time we level up.
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:19 PM

Thank you for the new update! I had a feeling one was in progress because I have been noticing "bugginess". I don't see a thread dealing with this issue but it happens often enough I have a question: What causes avatar's to be invisible to each other? I often message my "buddies" to come over to harvest and when they arrive I can't see them and they can't see me. Usually, one or both of us has to exit Farm Town and come back. Sometimes the "join" feature works (not always). Sometimes meeting at another farm or the market works. Could one of the moderators address this issue, in a new thread? Thanks so much (several of us have looked for info on this bug and haven't found anything).
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

i don't know whether or not you're going for the 'cash-grab' slashkey ... or if you're just totally incompetent. unlike a lot of the other mugs here ... i do understand you have a business to run and make viable.

seems to me though ... you are failing big time. so do something different.
Closed Thread