Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 02 2022, 06:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default Farm Pass

This thread is for reporting any problems with the New Farm Pass Feature.

Before you report a problem or ask a question in this thread ALWAYS make sure that you Mouseover a goal to see the tooltip that has information about the goal.
It may show you the information you are looking for.
  • Goals are assigned at random, very much like Quests are.
  • They can be Daily goals which need to be completed that same day if you can. This example shows just under 11 hours left to complete the daily goals.
  • OR or they can be Season Goals which gives you the rest of the Season to complete them. Season ending times show on the Farm Pass icon on the left of your game screen and also in the rewards section of Farm Pass by the clock top right. When it's the last day it will show hours and minutes instead of days.
    This example shows 19 days left of the season.
  • Some goals will be far easier than others.
  • You may get some that you find that you can't do especially closer to the season ending when there is less time to complete them.
  • You will NOT be able to complete Ships goals for loading farmers ships if your port is closed or you are not on anyone's logbook. Disabling your port does NOT prevent you getting any of the ship goals.
  • Some goals you can complete on your own farms.
  • Some goals you MUST complete by getting hired at the Job Marketplace by a stranger, and some may require the goal to be completed in ONE hire session AS WELL AS claiming the bonus chest on every farm.
  • ALWAYS keep an occasional eye on the time on the Farm Pass icon left of your game screen.
    You need to claim any rewards earned and benefit from them BEFORE before the season ends!
    When the Season is over you can not claim any unused rewards from the previous season!

Anyone that is unsure of the what the different types of Farm Pass goals need you to do, may benefit from seeing the examples in the game guide.

It has pictures of the differences between when:
  • you need to send or receive ingredients packs, (brown gift box with or without the blue silhouette)
  • send/accept gifts or specific gifts, (brown gift box with or without the blue silhouette)
  • when a farm work goal IS one you HAVE to be hired by a stranger at the Job Marketplace and if it has to be completed in ONE hire session.
  • when a goal is one where you don't have to be hired by a stranger at the job market place
  • Plus more examples of other types of goals.

Here's the link to Chapter 34 - Farm Pass in the Game Guide:
    https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

Information in that Chapter may have to be updated as goals may change or new types added.

If you still require help. We will need to take a look at it preferably before you complete the goal.
To be able to do that for you we will need you to provide either a link to your farm showing in your post or Your Facebook user ID which shows beneath the yellow activity panel under your game screen.

If you need help to get your FarmTown USER ID, please click on this link to be taken to instructions:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838
Any suggestions for changes or additions for the Farm Pass feature, please post your ideas in this thread in the Suggestions area:
Farm Pass Suggestions
Please do NOT reply to any existing suggestions in that area!

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 19 2024 at 09:22 PM.
Old Oct 23 2022, 03:33 PM

Sorry but I don't see anywhere else to ask this. I am receiving a specific gift as requied for farm pass but they are not regestering. I do not know where to report this. Thank you. Gin
Old Oct 23 2022, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Sorry but I don't see anywhere else to ask this. I am receiving a specific gift as requied for farm pass but they are not regestering. I do not know where to report this. Thank you. Gin
Hi Gin,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass.
The Halloween gift signs for your goal must be original gifts. You can not exchange for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2022, 03:44 PM

Are you telling me that I not only have too receiving 18 of a sign I do not want but they have to be facing a certain way? Please say that is not true. If so that is designed for failure and nothing else!!! Gin
Old Oct 23 2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Are you telling me that I not only have too receiving 18 of a sign I do not want but they have to be facing a certain way? Please say that is not true. If so that is designed for failure and nothing else!!! Gin
Hi Gin

There are 2 Halloween sign, each one facing a different way.

You are correct, you need to accept 18 of that particular facing way. Also please remember that you cant exchange other gifts for them.

After accepting them, you can sell them if you do not want them for decoration.
Old Oct 24 2022, 03:33 PM

I have completed one of the farm pass daily goals twice today i.e. accept a pumpkin gift but it has not registered?
Old Oct 24 2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
I have completed one of the farm pass daily goals twice today i.e. accept a pumpkin gift but it has not registered?
Hi honeyg

We have 5 different pumpkin gifts. You have to accept the exact one showing up in your farm pass goal.

You can exchange 1 of your gifts for that exact pumpkin gift. Then accept it an place it on your farm.
Click in it and click in Request as gift.
When one of your friends sends it to you, the goal will be completed.
Old Oct 24 2022, 05:58 PM

How do we redeem the Gold FP tickets at the end of a season, is it automatic, or what is the procedure?
Old Oct 24 2022, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
How do we redeem the Gold FP tickets at the end of a season, is it automatic, or what is the procedure?
Hi sizzlinsssandi

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

Im not sure about your question.

When you purchase the farm pass, you unlock the privilages for the whole month.

I checked your farm pass and you have already got all the privilages. They will count till the end of the season (month).

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Oct 26 2022, 11:18 PM

Dear Mods,
I have a suggestion/request for the Devolopers to think about. Is there any chance there could be a 4th set of 'Season Goals' added to this feature?
I am at level 848 and have been playing since nearly the very beginning of Farm Town and feel that I should be able to at least have a shot at getting enough points to at least get close to redeeming all the season goals in the Farm Pass.
However this month out of the 12 Season Goals I have only been able to complete 4 of them due to lack of either facilities or trees/flowers planted, etc.
Now I have been retired ever since the game came out and cannot even afford to buy all of the Farm Cash items and facilities, but I do own 2 full trains and probably try to set up some of the ships, etc. But for example my largest tools are 6x6 due to real cost of buying larger tools. This has lead me to stop trying to work the market place quite awhile back due to people wanting only big tool workers, etc.
In other words, I am bigger than a lot of Farmers, but am definite more like a 'little guy' compared to the 'power players' that these goals seemed to aimed at much more often.

Thanks for listening and possibly passing this on. I remain a loyal player (even though I did miss a lot of the shutdown due to health concerns, and therefore the chance to build my game up).
Regards, svtcobra97 (Famer Quigon)

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs