Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2015, 08:35 AM

Hi there is still a glitch with the super neighbour that I can't use mine or her irrigation sprinklers after I seeded her farm. The brown/grey Sprinkler is working ok and so is the manure spreader
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 31 2015, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Thank you for all the awesome new things! I love it all! I also bought the new train car and am having the problem of having to visit each farm to work neighbor's facilities. I see the problem has already been reported to the devs...thank you so much!
Awesome update, just the thing with the new train car - haven't had to visit all farms in a long while

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Jul 31 2015, 08:57 AM

I bought the new train car. Had a very hard time getting it to attach. Had to move whole train. I dispatched it. Seems to work but now when I go to help neighbors with their facilities, it's acting like I don't have two 10 car trains. I have more than 10 cars now with new one on 2 different trains.
Can we fix this ASAP, please!
Old Jul 31 2015, 09:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
I bought the new train car. Had a very hard time getting it to attach. Had to move whole train. I dispatched it. Seems to work but now when I go to help neighbors with their facilities, it's acting like I don't have two 10 car trains. I have more than 10 cars now with new one on 2 different trains.
Can we fix this ASAP, please!
Hi,

This issue has been sent off. We are all waiting patiently for a fix

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 31 2015, 09:09 AM

Thanks as always for the new update. Last update I mentioned that it would be nice to have the ability to see what our neighbor had to help decide what the neighbor needed to be newly planted. I see you are showing "their" quantity of stored items, but have not provided a way to sort this. Sorting is a useful tool to ensure that we get the "lowest amount stored" planted rather than something with a higher quantity. When I use the "stored amount" sorting option, is uses MY stored amount list sorted as to MY quantities and not the neighbors sorted list. It doesn't seem useful not knowing for sure what the neighbors lowest quantity is. Thanks for all that you do for us.
Old Jul 31 2015, 09:20 AM

FYI i have the same problem with the train and helping neighbors thank you
Old Jul 31 2015, 09:37 AM

there is a problem when working facilities and clients for others unlike before when it started working the farms and would work all farms now i have to select each farm and then it works all facs on that farm. i have 4 trains running and it used to work fine now not so much
Old Jul 31 2015, 09:46 AM

I bought the new train hooked it up it lit up with all the trains in that line clicked a new week.. Now the Mayor informs me he can only do 66 facts I need to do the rest.. i have all the trains the Mayor always has done all of them.. please fix it.. thank you...
Old Jul 31 2015, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
I bought the new train hooked it up it lit up with all the trains in that line clicked a new week.. Now the Mayor informs me he can only do 66 facts I need to do the rest.. i have all the trains the Mayor always has done all of them.. please fix it.. thank you...
Hi Diane

We have reported this to the developers, hope they will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Old Jul 31 2015, 10:18 AM

I love this Super Neighbour concept!!! It's the little things that make farming much more fun and easy. Thanks!
Closed Thread