Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 22 2012, 10:25 AM
Account Not Linked

How do I get the Car Town credit? I made it to level 5 but I don't believe my Farm Town account has been credited.

Help? Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/matt.francis.56232

Thanks!
Old Nov 22 2012, 12:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Destructo View Post
How do I get the Car Town credit? I made it to level 5 but I don't believe my Farm Town account has been credited.

Help? Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/matt.francis.56232

Thanks!
Sounds like you may have earned Facebook credits. If you did, you will need to convert them into Farm Cash/coins whichever one you wanted. Check your Facebook credit total and see how much is there. Depending on how many credits you have, you can convert them to FC buy clicking on the "Buy Cash" tab at the top of your game screen. Select the amount you want, agree to terms of service and then click on the "Pay with Facebook credits" button.

If you did not receive the credits go back to the earn cash offers and click on "Help"

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 12 2012, 03:57 PM

You only get FC when you go up a level and since you are at the top level of 385 there are no more at this time. No matter how much you play you get zero FC until they dribble out new levels! You DO keep accumulating XP though. I'm over 40 million, a lot of good they do me, LOL!

They have been adding 25 new levels every third update or about every 90 days. While this is TOTALLY inadequate that is all we get. I've been nagging them to give us 30+ new levels EVERY update but so far that has fallen on deaf ears.

About the end of December should be the next time we get 25 new levels & 25 FC if you have the necessary XP. I estimate about 15.5 million total XP will do. So I'll STILL have 25 million XP over and above that!!! Every time they issue new levels I'm further ahead on XP than I was at the last increase!

During those 90 days they will have issued SIX new FC facilities not to mention new tools like the combines or trains. And those 25 FC will not even buy a single ONE! SO generous of them, NOT! A single combine upgrade from 5x5 to 6x6 takes 75 FC or NINE MONTHS of new levels and the next combine upgrade to 8x8 costs ONE HUNDRED FC or an entire YEAR of new levels. And THAT assumes you don't buy a SINGLE new FC facility!!!

It is long past time for the devs to throw us long time players a bone and increase the release of new levels to a more reasonable pace, say 35 EVERY update! At least then we could buy SOMETHING with our XPs!

Come on guys reward your loyal players a little, PLEASE!

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 12 2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old Dec 12 2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
You only get FC when you go up a level and since you are at the top level of 385 there are no more at this time. No matter how much you play you get zero FC until they dribble out new levels! You DO keep accumulating XP though. I'm over 40 million, a lot of good they do me, LOL!

They have been adding 25 new levels every third update or about every 90 days. While this is TOTALLY inadequate that is all we get. I've been nagging them to give us 30+ new levels EVERY update but so far that has fallen on deaf ears.

About the end of December should be the next time we get 25 new levels & 25 FC if you have the necessary XP. I estimate about 15.5 million total XP will do. So I'll STILL have 25 million XP over and above that!!! Every time they issue new levels I'm further ahead on XP than I was at the last increase!

During those 90 days they will have issued SIX new FC facilities not to mention new tools like the combines or trains. And those 25 FC will not even buy a single ONE! SO generous of them, NOT! A single combine upgrade from 5x5 to 6x6 takes 75 FC or NINE MONTHS of new levels and the next combine upgrade to 8x8 costs ONE HUNDRED FC or an entire YEAR of new levels. And THAT assumes you don't buy a SINGLE new FC facility!!!

It is long past time for the devs to throw us long time players a bone and increase the release of new levels to a more reasonable pace, say 35 EVERY update! At least then we could buy SOMETHING with our XPs!

While I hear what you are saying John, and I agree it would be nice to just be given the Farm Cash, I think the devs are smart enough to now realize that it is those who are long time players, and have hundreds of millions of points who are most likely to spend real money to keep playing.

Mid level players might see the FC bonus just down the road and not spend real money...... just wait for their free-bee.

If the devs released at least enough to buy something... 25 levels, but $35 FC, that would help a bit.

Old Dec 12 2012, 06:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up A little reward for your long time players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post

I'M NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE PLAYING FARM TOWN, AND I'M NOT CRYING, OR BEGGING FOR ANY THING. I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE MARCH 9th, 2009. I'VE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY (REAL MONEY) ON FARM TOWN, FOR TWO REASONS. FIRST BEING, I REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, SECOND, I KNOW IT TAKES ACTUAL MONEY TO SUPPORT, AND KEEP THE GAME GOING. MY POINT BEING, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, IF SOMETHING WAS SET UP TO REWARD YOUR LONG TIME PLAYERS, WHO HAVE SPENT THEIR MONEY, AND HAVE SUPPORTED FARM TOWN SINCE IT BEGAN IN 2009. A LITTLE GIFT, SO TO SPEAK, FOR EACH YEAR OF PLAYING, AND IT SHOULD STAY IN PLACE FOR THE NEWER PLAYERS TO ACHIEVE ALSO FOR EACH PLAYER REACHING THEIR YEAR ANNIVERSARY. A GIFT ONLY AWARDED ON A YEARLY BASES. IF RAUL, OR ANY PLAYERS THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA, PLEASE SAY SO. I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT THEN, I'M ONLY ONE FARMER AMONG THE MANY PLAYING.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 13 2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELESS View Post
I'M NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE PLAYING FARM TOWN, AND I'M NOT CRYING, OR BEGGING FOR ANY THING. I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE MARCH 9th, 2009. I'VE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY (REAL MONEY) ON FARM TOWN, FOR TWO REASONS. FIRST BEING, I REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, SECOND, I KNOW IT TAKES ACTUAL MONEY TO SUPPORT, AND KEEP THE GAME GOING. MY POINT BEING, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, IF SOMETHING WAS SET UP TO REWARD YOUR LONG TIME PLAYERS, WHO HAVE SPENT THEIR MONEY, AND HAVE SUPPORTED FARM TOWN SINCE IT BEGAN IN 2009. A LITTLE GIFT, SO TO SPEAK, FOR EACH YEAR OF PLAYING, AND IT SHOULD STAY IN PLACE FOR THE NEWER PLAYERS TO ACHIEVE ALSO FOR EACH PLAYER REACHING THEIR YEAR ANNIVERSARY. A GIFT ONLY AWARDED ON A YEARLY BASES. IF RAUL, OR ANY PLAYERS THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA, PLEASE SAY SO. I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT THEN, I'M ONLY ONE FARMER AMONG THE MANY PLAYING.
Hello, Ray.

Many thanks for your thoughts here, but please do consider the Forum Etiquette guidelines, which mention the usual internet protocol of not typing all in capital letters, as it can appear a little aggressive to other members.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363842

If you have problems reading text, try enlarging it by holding down the Ctrl key and tapping the + sign on your keyboard (or scrolling the mouse)

Thanks
Old Dec 13 2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post

If you have problems reading text, try enlarging it by holding down the Ctrl key and tapping the + sign on your keyboard (or scrolling the mouse)

Thanks [/color]
hehe...

I gave the same suggestion, and it was removed.... hhmmm

Old Dec 13 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
hehe...

I gave the same suggestion, and it was removed.... hhmmm

It was similar. And it was removed purely and simply because it was part of a rather argumentative 'discussion'. An innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.

Old Dec 13 2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
It was similar. And it was removed purely and simply because it was part of a rather argumentative 'discussion'. An innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.

bang............bang bang
Old Dec 17 2012, 07:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default facebook credits for farm town cash

I have been trying to purchase farm town cash with facebook credit for 4 days. It seems that the "pay with facebook credits" button's link is broken because nothing happens when I click it. I have selected all different numbers of FC, checked the terms box but nothing works; nothing happens when I click the pay with FB credits button... Please help! tell me what I am doing wrong!~