Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 04 2013, 10:21 AM

Hi, I've wondered that myself, after 17 months of see a note under my prize for completing quest about maybe in the future. This should be removed or applied to the game, but stop teasing us! Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by janfay View Post
It would sure be nice if we would receive Farm Cash instead of coins for completing a Quest. Does anyone know anything if that is going to happen? I too am at the point where I am not going to buy anymore Farm Cash. It is not fun when it becomes too costly.
Old May 04 2013, 10:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, I've wondered that myself, after 17 months of see a note under my prize for completing quest about maybe in the future. This should be removed or applied to the game, but stop teasing us! Thank You & Happy Farming™
In my opinion that is for when it is taken out of beta and there is no more new releases to the game that is when they will add it to the game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 07 2013, 12:11 PM

Angry Frustrated

Am i the only person that is frustrated that they have not added more levels to the game. I have been sitting on 425 for forever it seems. I can't get anymore FC to get a new tool and I am tired of having to pay. What is the deal that you can't add more levels. You can add more expansions and they cost a fortune in coins that it is near impossible to expand unless you pay the FC to do it. I live and breath Farmtown but i'm getting frustrated and thinking of checking into another game that might be similar to move on to.
Old May 07 2013, 03:44 PM

I think someone said that they put out more levels every other update, so at least it won't be forever. Alot of my neighbors just aren't playing as much as they were. I know, I'm not playing like I used to. I have started playing another game. This game will probably always cost alot of real money if you want to get the tools. I have watched videos and done a few of the free offers to earn facebook credits which one can use to buy farmcash. If you haven't checked them out, you can click on "earn cash" above the game screen. Also, you can go to Ravenwood Fair and below their screen there is sometimes offers for earning facebook credits. Occasionally, they have videos to watch. You normally only get one credit, but it does add up.
Old Aug 08 2013, 08:31 AM

**bumping**
Old Sep 10 2013, 01:36 AM
Account Not Linked

I just tried the new Farm Cash for doing offers and it worked, I am glad they changed it from Facebook credits to Farm Cash.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 25 2013, 01:58 PM

Default I Remember Now Why I Quit This Game Once Before

Because people like me who live on limited or fixed incomes will always be at a disadvantage in this game. I am on level 95 and have only amassed 34 FC and I haven't bought anything with it not that it is enough to buy anything useful with anyway. I cannot afford to spend real money on fake items and most of the tools that you can use on someone else's farms require me to buy farm cash in order to get them. Why can't some of the tools even just the lowest ones that you can use on someone else's farm be available for coins?

Facilities are another thing I will never have. Again they require FC. The oil pump and pigsty which I can buy for coins require additional FC purchases to be of use. My pig sty is sitting unused for this reason.

I understand that Slashkey needs to make money and they are making plenty of it from the amount of people I see in the game with all tools and 20 farms with every available facility on them. There must be a way you can cut us struggling players some slack and even up the playing field.
Old Sep 25 2013, 05:46 PM

how can you say it is not fair you do not need all the fancy tools to play this game. and if you are on level 95 you would of earned 100 fc.. and why is your pig sty unusable you do not need fc to get it is for coin.. also there is other ways to earn fc..
Old Sep 25 2013, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
how can you say it is not fair you do not need all the fancy tools to play this game. and if you are on level 95 you would of earned 100 fc.. and why is your pig sty unusable you do not need fc to get it is for coin.. also there is other ways to earn fc..
To spread the manure from it you need the manure spreader which is FC. I think that is what she is saying.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2013, 06:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Not all facilities cost FC, every upgrade there has been 2 coin and 2 FC. You could purchase the Dairy processing plant, Ice Cream factory, pizza factory, bakery, sandwich restaurant these are just some of the facilities that cost FC. Then with the 99 FC for being at level 95 (5 FC for starting and 94 FC for the next 94 levels to 95), you could purchase an Oil Refinery to make fuel, and a semi for meat and other items, that would be 52 which would leave you with 47 FC, I have gotten some FC from the earn cash offers, watching a video or loading a game and playing to a certain level for an FC or two. It is possible to play without spending any money for the people that don't want to spend any.