Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 03 2023, 09:32 AM

What is up with the game not loading, i got home last night from work and it would not load for several minutes (not sure how long 10 , 15 maybe 20) and then it loaded, got up around 7:30 this morning and it would not load again. This has been going on for a few days now.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Aug 03 2023, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
What is up with the game not loading, i got home last night from work and it would not load for several minutes (not sure how long 10 , 15 maybe 20) and then it loaded, got up around 7:30 this morning and it would not load again. This has been going on for a few days now.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading problems.
The developers are aware of the issue and are looking into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Game not loading

Game not loading again.
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfjones68 View Post
Game not loading again.
same here for me as well .. I thought it was just me

Correction my game just loaded up

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfjones68 View Post
Game not loading again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
same here for me as well .. I thought it was just me
Hi gfjones and storm

You are both right, the developers are investigating what is happing but it is not easy as it is intermitent.

Please try loading the game again, it is ok for me just now.
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:30 PM

Default Game not loading

Along with everyone else, I'm having the intermittent issueof the game not loading. However, BEFORE THAT, I was having problems getting past the screen down below. It just freezes right there. I have installed the new INTEL graphics driver and I have also an app that notifies me if there is a new one.
Help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (68.8 KB, 7 views)
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Along with everyone else, I'm having the intermittent issueof the game not loading. However, BEFORE THAT, I was having problems getting past the screen down below. It just freezes right there. I have installed the new INTEL graphics driver and I have also an app that notifies me if there is a new one.
Help!
Hi KoalaBear,
The developers are aware of the problem but it is intermitent so they are having a problem pinpointing the cause of this. The only thing you can do is leave it open and it should go ahead and load eventually. If it doesn't close it and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2023, 06:55 PM

What about the error message I sent you the picture of in the attachment? It's been happening for a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KoalaBear,
The developers are aware of the problem but it is intermitent so they are having a problem pinpointing the cause of this. The only thing you can do is leave it open and it should go ahead and load eventually. If it doesn't close it and try again.
Old Aug 03 2023, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
What about the error message I sent you the picture of in the attachment? It's been happening for a while now.
Hi KoalaBear,
Do your farms normally load even with that error? That is not an error message. I misread what it said. It is just telling you that it is working. A LOG entry is not an error.
Old Aug 05 2023, 12:43 AM

My game is not loading either. This is the error message.
2023-08-05 05:38:06.439 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2023-08-05 05:38:06.441 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild531.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2023-08-05 05:38:06.444 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2023-08-05 05:38:21.270 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-08-05 05:38:21.273 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2023-08-05 05:38:40.431 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error