Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2012, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Advice time I pretty much only run out of one thing and thats stainless steel sheets so wondering if its worth it to buy the long box car that brings that? Im reading it takes a week to get back and costs alot of coins...so is it worth the cash to get this???
Old Dec 04 2012, 09:34 PM

The train takes 7 days to make the rounds of markets. I just bought several metal mills & open clay pits to keep me supplied.
I do have a train, but did not buy the car for the steel, as I already have several metal mills.
I bought a car that brings the paper rolls. I bought several paper mills, never had enough paper rolls. with the car & train have not run out.
I would suggest if you have plenty of coins & several farms to buy open pit mines & metal mills placing one of each per farm.
Old Dec 21 2012, 10:15 AM

Default Boosting the train

You cant boost someones train if their a day ahead of schedule...so then why are we able to send requests out?...After spending all that FC money on train cars..and you only can get boosted one day???? doesn't seen right..
Old Dec 21 2012, 11:11 AM

I'm still trying to work the trains out but I think you are only allowed to boost the train one day ahead. One day in FT is 20 hours and each person can boost the train two hours, so if my calculations (and opinion) are correct you can only send a request to ten people. If people are sending to more than ten people that's when the ones over the ten will get the message the train is already a day ahead of schedule. Hope you can understand this as I'm probably not explaining very well.
Old Dec 21 2012, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
I'm still trying to work the trains out but I think you are only allowed to boost the train one day ahead. One day in FT is 20 hours and each person can boost the train two hours, so if my calculations (and opinion) are correct you can only send a request to ten people. If people are sending to more than ten people that's when the ones over the ten will get the message the train is already a day ahead of schedule. Hope you can understand this as I'm probably not explaining very well.
You can have 12 people boost your train at 2 hour each for a total of 24 hours per the New Release - November 24th, 2012 #11a and b.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 21 2012, 11:33 AM

Thanks I didn't realize it was 12 people as a FT day is usually 20 hours not 24. Better go and send off two more requests then. lol.
Old Dec 21 2012, 11:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
Thanks I didn't realize it was 12 people as a FT day is usually 20 hours not 24. Better go and send off two more requests then. lol.
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 31 2013, 01:05 PM

I have the both the red and orange sprinklers and sometimes my orange one does not irrigate trees as it is supposed to do. Am I to assume that there are still issues going on with this sprinkler? I have one farm that is only an orchard and I would like to irrigate it so that the growth time is shortened (that is the reason that I purchased the orange sprinkler)

L. Fitzlmon
Old Jan 31 2013, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzlmon View Post
I have the both the red and orange sprinklers and sometimes my orange one does not irrigate trees as it is supposed to do. Am I to assume that there are still issues going on with this sprinkler? I have one farm that is only an orchard and I would like to irrigate it so that the growth time is shortened (that is the reason that I purchased the orange sprinkler)

L. Fitzlmon
If the trees are ready to harvest then it will not irrigate them. You need to wait until after you harvest them to irrigate. You can only irrigate every 20 hours. You cannot irrigate more then once per growing cycle as it will only speed it up once per cycle.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2013, 07:27 AM

Hi all , just a friendly reminder , this thread is for General Feedback , if you require help on Mobile spinklers , please post in this thread...
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394258

Posts that are in the wrong section are likely to be overlooked , moved or deleted so please try and post in the correct thread.

Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity