Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2014, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn120176 View Post
That's interesting. Not to answer my own post, but the coconut trees on my farm 9 showed 7.1 days to grown after irrigation. They now show 2 days. The problem seems to have resolved itself.
That is strange since they are only 5 day (4.2 real days) normal. Maybe your computer clock was off and finally updated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2014, 11:57 AM

Ok, this may have been answered but I didn't find it. If I fertilize a crop when it's ready to harvest, say a one day crop, the field is now fertilized for 71 hours. If I then plant a 4 day crop, on the fertilized field, will that crop still be fertilized even though the time ran out?

I see an "F" when I place my harvester over a crop so I'm assuming that means the crop is fertilized. If I see that "F" even if the time ran out, does it mean that crop is still "2 for 1 crop"?
Old Mar 31 2014, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
Ok, this may have been answered but I didn't find it. If I fertilize a crop when it's ready to harvest, say a one day crop, the field is now fertilized for 71 hours. If I then plant a 4 day crop, on the fertilized field, will that crop still be fertilized even though the time ran out?

I see an "F" when I place my harvester over a crop so I'm assuming that means the crop is fertilized. If I see that "F" even if the time ran out, does it mean that crop is still "2 for 1 crop"?
You have to fertilize a crop when it is growing and not when it is ready to harvest, when you fertilize a farm it will stay fertilized for 3 days and any crop(s) that is growing on that farm will remain fertilized until they are harvested. Plus if it is still in the 3 days any crop that you plant on that farm will also be fertilized and that one will remain fertilized until harvested. Yes when you see an "F" on a crop that means that it has been fertilized even though time has ran out.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 31 2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post

While as the farm is fertilized when you do the planting, the crops planted on it will be fertilized as well. The timing for it only applies to the farm. So if the time has under an hour left and you plant it before that hour expires, the crops will be doubled provided you harvest them before they go to waste. So it is best to go by the color of this indicator diamond. If it is army khaki green, it will result in doubled crops. If it is light green, the time has run out on it and more pig manure needs to be spread on it for the crops to double. If it is light green, but there are crops there with an F indication, it means the crops were planted when it was fertilized but any future crops will need fresh manure.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 01 2014, 07:14 AM

Default missing gifts and bonuses

Yesterday when I logged out I had approximately 70 or more gifts and bonuses in my gift box that I had not yet stored, as at least 40 of the gifts were animals. You added more levels and updated my farm and you LOST all my items that were in the gift box!!!! Not appreciated!!!
Old Apr 01 2014, 07:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Yesterday when I logged out I had approximately 70 or more gifts and bonuses in my gift box that I had not yet stored, as at least 40 of the gifts were animals. You added more levels and updated my farm and you LOST all my items that were in the gift box!!!! Not appreciated!!!
If you could supply a link to your farm a mod could take a look and maybe see what is happening. To link your farm to the forum click on Click Here in my signature line below and look at the instructions for linking your farm to the forum. Come back to this thread and post a copy of your link.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 01 2014, 08:45 AM

Default requsted link

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=2_0
Old Apr 01 2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post

Hi!

Your link is not working.

Please open your tool box, and click in Farm Selector Manager. You'll see the names of all your farms. Click in Copy Link button and then click in one of your farms name. Come back to the forum and paste it into your post.
Old Apr 01 2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Using the storage is slow and getting to many "cannot move item into or from storage try again later"...and that gets irritating when you are in the middle of adding from and to the storage, please fix, thank you
I and a neighbor have trouble also. so aggravating trying to rearrange a farm. especially us highest level players that have had to buy different trees along the way as new ones added and of course the gift only ones, then the change as they did from banana to plantain trees. have the scattered so bad on the 20 farms it takes awhile to find for a quest.
Old Apr 01 2014, 12:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Using the storage is slow and getting to many "cannot move item into or from storage try again later"...and that gets irritating when you are in the middle of adding from and to the storage, please fix, thank you
If you are doing a lot of moving items to and from storage then try refreshing your farm once in a while. That should speed things up again. There are a lot of people on because of the new levels and that can slow things down too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity