Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 20 2021, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Ok, I still have a regular mineral mine on each farm..that is 43 of them.
I now have 5 Turbo mineral mines I paid a total of 32 FT Cash for each one of them.
I ONLY post ONCE in 24 Hours. I know the mineral mines are Not worked by neighbors, But...don't you think that many mineral mines should produce "enough" Tin Ore in 24 hours to make ( 1 item ) without being short???
This Clearly needs to be Increased. I Know there will be other items that will use the tin ore. I also see friends everywhere posting asking for Ingredients for it ( and I send it ) because they too are not having enough. So, Please Increase this...
Hi Dana,
There have already been a few suyggestions posted in the Suggestions section to ask they do this. Until the developers decide to increase this we are all in the same situation. Asking for an increase here is not going to make any difference. Since it has already been suggested several times just be patient and see if the developers do increase it or add it to the trains and ships to increase it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2021, 10:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Facility Wall Request sent me to a non neighbor

The Facility Wall Request listed factories for my neighbor, but when I clicked on the link, I arrived at a non neighbors farm. I then went to my neighbors FB wall and clicked on that link and arrived at the correct farm. This has happened once before.

612370901 - Farm on non neighbor Joy, not even a FB friend
sorry this invitation is reserved for my neighbors only

1799437780 - Farm of my neighbor Karen W.
7.29.2021 8:11 pm PDT
Old Jul 29 2021, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Helwig View Post
The Facility Wall Request listed factories for my neighbor, but when I clicked on the link, I arrived at a non neighbors farm. I then went to my neighbors FB wall and clicked on that link and arrived at the correct farm. This has happened once before.

612370901 - Farm on non neighbor Joy, not even a FB friend
sorry this invitation is reserved for my neighbors only

1799437780 - Farm of my neighbor Karen W.
7.29.2021 8:11 pm PDT
Hi Cindy Helwig,
It seems that this tends to happen when they are managing two different accounts.
They are probably using the switch user in Facebook to switch between both accounts on the same device and also same browser.

You can let them know about this and they can trythe following.

.- Before switching to the other account, close their browser and then reopen. Then switch accounts and check if that fixed the problem.

.- If that doesnt work, then be sure to log out of both accounts, close the browser and open again. Only log into one account and post from it. Check if the posts are correct. If they are, then they could try the other account to see if everything works correctly.

Developers have not made any changes for posting, so maybe Facebook has changed something that makes the posts show up wrong.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2021, 06:17 AM

Default Refer Client Option

Is the Referred Clients option not available at this time?
Old Aug 02 2021, 06:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrice View Post
Is the Referred Clients option not available at this time?
Hi grice,

I have moved your post to the thread about facilities and the facility manager.

Refer clients is available to use on any facility that is not a religious or funeral facility.

The facilities that you can not use to post work requests from are:
  • Funeral Supplies Factory
  • Funeral Home
  • Buddhist Supplies Factory
  • Buddha Shop
  • Fortune Teller Supplies Factory
  • Fortune Teller Wagon

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 04 2021, 12:46 PM

I am having trouble with facility manager. When I click start all, I can then not click Store All without moving my mouse around. The Store All button temporarily disappears. I can Load All without a problem, but there seems to be major lag. I have tried to work my facilities in both Opera and Chrome and the same problem exists in both. I have gone to Settings and cleared cache and that has not helped either. Please see what can be done to correct this situation. It's taking me at least twice as long to work my facilities as it did 2 days ago.

Last edited by Joykooistra; Aug 04 2021 at 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old Aug 04 2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykooistra View Post
I am having trouble with facility manager. When I click start all, I can then not click Store All without moving my mouse around. The Store All button temporarily disappears. I can Load All without a problem, but there seems to be major lag. I have tried to work my facilities in both Opera and Chrome and the same problem exists in both. I have gone to Settings and cleared cache and that has not helped either. Please see what can be do to correct this situation. It's taking me at least twice as long to work my facilities as it did 2 days ago.
Hi Joykooistra

We have had other similar reports. Im going to copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.
Old Aug 04 2021, 01:57 PM

If you "cash all" or "store all", are you able to come back later and start production in that facility? Thank.
Old Aug 04 2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
If you "cash all" or "store all", are you able to come back later and start production in that facility? Thank.
Hi SallyHL

The Store all and Cash all buttons are independent from the Start all or Load All buttons.

If you dont have enough products in your storage to fill your service facilities using the Load All button, then yes it is better for you to store the products from the regular facilities before trying to fill your service facilities.

Also if you are refilling a lot during the day, then it is important to cash out and store all to keep your Harvests & Products Storage Capacity not getting full.
You have information about this in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...54#post6341354
Old Aug 05 2021, 01:46 PM

PLEASE PLEASE re-enable ability to open a facility inside the FM so we can manage check marks and post to walletc.... ...............it so annoying and time consuming to have to open FM to see which field a facility is on, navigate there, use search to find it on the field, then open it ... please please re-enable it sooooon

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending