Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2021, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltond View Post
676150493 )my map doesent work. Can you help.
Hi miltond,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

The map is not available yet. As there are 6 items in that map it will take some time to get that working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanHeather1966 View Post
I don't know if anyone has asked this question before, I have had a look around and can't see if anyone has but here goes. Will we still be able to layer, plough under, stack, and add facilities onto the stacked/layered farms?. I assume we will be able too once things get back to normal as my farms still show it being done. I have attempted to do this in the new version on an experimental farm. I can layer to a certain degree but once done, items can't be added back and vice versa. Once the space is occupied by a ploughed plot or a facility, that is the end of it. My sincerest thanks to the developers as rewriting code and adapting previous things is not an easy task. Many thanks in advance
Hi DeanHeather,
We do not know how much of the layering will be available. Some of it still works now, the rest may work later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 09:36 PM

Can other farmers use the markets yet? I cant
Old Jan 25 2021, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmad316 View Post
Can other farmers use the markets yet? I cant
Hi kmad,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

Because the map is not available then no they can not get to the markets the normal way. You canb get to the trading market to sell if you need to through the storage. Open your storage and click on the button under a product to go to the market to sell. That will open the selling part of the market for you.

You can see what is available in the first post of this thread.
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:37 AM

Default fuel, etc

Is there any time frame when some more aspects of the game will be returned? Planting and harvesting my own farms is becoming quite boring!
Old Jan 26 2021, 06:47 AM

Hello
I can not enter my facility maneger or my map since the new opdate.. what to do?
Best regards Matti
Old Jan 26 2021, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti77 View Post
Hello
I can not enter my facility maneger or my map since the new opdate.. what to do?
Best regards Matti
They told us months ago that these features would not be online for a while. Please be patient (hoping they will start coming online this week myself) and keep safe and not become A PATIENT while finding other things to do while waiting. I am planting a lot of leeks and wearing out the touch screen on my cell using the timer app. We can sell crops by clicking the storage locker and then clicking any one Go To Market button. It opens the box you would normally see there even though the markets themselves are still offline. And fuel is the only gift that can be stored using the gas can next to the fuel number in the upper left corner of the game.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jan 26 2021 at 07:12 AM.
Old Jan 26 2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Marie View Post
Is there any time frame when some more aspects of the game will be returned? Planting and harvesting my own farms is becoming quite boring!
Hi Dale Marie

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

The developers dont tell us in advance, but I can assure you they are working full time to get more features available as soon as possible.

All the information is in the first post, first page of this thread, which we will update as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 26 2021, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti77 View Post
Hello
Best regards Matti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
They told us months ago that these features would not be online for a while. Please be patient (hoping they will start coming online this week myself) and keep safe and not become A PATIENT while finding other things to do while waiting. I am planting a lot of leeks and wearing out the touch screen on my cell using the timer app. We can sell crops by clicking the storage locker and then clicking any one Go To Market button. It opens the box you would normally see there even though the markets themselves are still offline. And fuel is the only gift that can be stored using the gas can next to the fuel number in the upper left corner of the game.
Hi Matti 77 and Qivis

I moved your posts to the Migration thread as Matti doesnt have problems to load the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having problems loading the game.

Matti, if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, you can read which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page, you will find more usefull information. We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 26 2021, 07:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi outlaw1960

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game.

We dont have that information but I can asure you the developers are working full time to add the missing features which will be available after being tested.

For full and usefull information, please visit the first post, first page of this thread, which is updated with any news added to the game.
The only "Feature" we need open is the MARKETPLACE. Without it, this game is USELESS.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread