Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2012, 01:55 PM

Ok........ my farms were doing well before the Aug 23rd update ......... now ...... snails move faster than my farm does. Its taken me an hour to plant 1 farm ....... i am up to date on everything an do clean outs daily an hourly if i'm real busy with the farms.
This is a point of info post only ........ love the farmin !
Old Aug 25 2012, 02:37 PM

[quote=Troubleinparadise;5262458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Navy"]Very impressed by people who fear they may be banned for fast clicking. I think I might be banned for slow clicking. Or perhaps I could have a special personal level: Slothful Farmer.

I AM SCARED TO FAST CLICK!! it DID ban me for it...I have NO BOT or AUTO CLICKER of any kind.....banned for a week. my mouse is 5 years old so no new tech equipt there! the automated system that "found" it should be BANNED!!

guess not enough ppl complaining that it banned them for fast click harvesting yet. love the game hate the glitches, and also the restrictions of more farms for ppl who do not have the nieghbors to get a 3rd or 4th farm.(at least) the ratio's are not right at all. IMHO
Sorry for your trouble. I hope you don't mind me asking, but were you given a warning first or just banned? Just wondering what the rest of us can expect. I have to admit, I did use an auto clicker at one time, but I deleted it because I found I didn't need it with the big tools.
Old Aug 25 2012, 04:45 PM

i was given a warning but since i don't use one or ever had it installed i clicked "accept terms" and it let me back in and played for about 2 days and was putting stuff in storage and it froze and went to the screen that said farm town has AGAIN banned your acct for using a bot or auto clicker BLAH BLAH BLAH
banned until aug 31--
then i read of someone banned this morning when buy sheep, and u know how fast we click those things setting them on farm..

so yes something wrong somewhere. I have written tony just a few mins ago and the support team earlier today and still not gotten back in.
Old Aug 25 2012, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubleinparadise View Post
i was given a warning but since i don't use one or ever had it installed i clicked "accept terms" and it let me back in and played for about 2 days and was putting stuff in storage and it froze and went to the screen that said farm town has AGAIN banned your acct for using a bot or auto clicker BLAH BLAH BLAH
banned until aug 31--
then i read of someone banned this morning when buy sheep, and u know how fast we click those things setting them on farm..

so yes something wrong somewhere. I have written tony just a few mins ago and the support team earlier today and still not gotten back in.
It can take any where from a few hours up to a couple weeks for support to get back to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours. And since it is the weekend and a hurricane is in the area then I would not expect an answer very soon. Tony nor any of the moderators can do anything to help with this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2012, 01:12 AM

isn't it about time to close the thread?? just wondering
Old Aug 26 2012, 06:14 AM

Angry

[quote=Troubleinparadise;5262458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Navy"]Very impressed by people who fear they may be banned for fast clicking. I think I might be banned for slow clicking. Or perhaps I could have a special personal level: Slothful Farmer.

I AM SCARED TO FAST CLICK!! it DID ban me for it...I have NO BOT or AUTO CLICKER of any kind.....banned for a week. my mouse is 5 years old so no new tech equipt there! the automated system that "found" it should be BANNED!!

guess not enough ppl complaining that it banned them for fast click harvesting yet. love the game hate the glitches, and also the restrictions of more farms for ppl who do not have the nieghbors to get a 3rd or 4th farm.(at least) the ratio's are not right at all. IMHO
I got banned for harvesting with my Combine 6 x 6 harvest plant tool. (NO BOT involved) I was harvesting manually, timed out, when I refreshed, I had the ban message. I have posted about this problem repeatedly, and find that my posts are now BANNED, I have been referred to SK, and receive NO answer, apology, or anything from them. I've been watching the forum and find that this happens to a fair number of folk, and that their posts also "disappear" from the forum.
Old Aug 26 2012, 06:20 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=ckpeer@gmail.com;5262918]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubleinparadise View Post

I got banned for harvesting with my Combine 6 x 6 harvest plant tool. (NO BOT involved) I was harvesting manually, timed out, when I refreshed, I had the ban message. I have posted about this problem repeatedly, and find that my posts are now BANNED, I have been referred to SK, and receive NO answer, apology, or anything from them. I've been watching the forum and find that this happens to a fair number of folk, and that their posts also "disappear" from the forum.
You are being referred to Slashkey support cause nothing can be done through the forum, it can take a couple of weeks depending on how many tickets they have and I have heard that there is a hurricane in their area so that could delay stuff while they worry about the hurricane.
Old Aug 26 2012, 06:24 AM

[quote=kitt1962;5262922]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post

You are being referred to Slashkey support cause nothing can be done through the forum, it can take a couple of weeks depending on how many tickets they have and I have heard that there is a hurricane in their area so that could delay stuff while they worry about the hurricane.
@Kitt, thanks for the quick response. My first email to SK was August 3, 2012, and I am still waiting.
Old Aug 26 2012, 11:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Ok........ my farms were doing well before the Aug 23rd update ......... now ...... snails move faster than my farm does. Its taken me an hour to plant 1 farm ....... i am up to date on everything an do clean outs daily an hourly if i'm real busy with the farms.
This is a point of info post only ........ love the farmin !
Same with me. I have to click 10 or 15 times just to plant ONE ROW!!!!! I've written slashkey and asked them to switch me back but I'm sure that ain't gonna happen! This is purely unacceptable to me. It took me over an hour to plant one farm also.

I've spent less and less time on here because it is just ridiculous how slow it is. FT used to be fun. I'd get up in the am excited to get to work on my farms. Now? not at all interested. I half assed pay attention but not looking forward to much of anything FT could offer in the future. I'm amazed I haven't gotten a warning about clicking because there are times I simply sit and click as fast as I can out of frustration as well as swear at my computer, shake my mouse at the screen, pound on the enter key! gets out my frustration is about all.

Farmtown has taken 5 giant steps back into the past. It should be moving forward. Hey! here's an idea - NO MORE FARMS PLEASE!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 26 2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post

Farmtown has taken 5 giant steps back into the past. It should be moving forward. Hey! here's an idea - NO MORE FARMS PLEASE!!!!!

Well, take a deep breath... there WILL be at least a farm 16, most likely at LEAST 20 farms...

the comforting thing about it all... no one HAS to purchase the farms, or, if they do, they do not have to expand to even 24x24, much less 30x30.

Maybe I should take a new small farm and fill it with the older tools that are unnecessary, cuz I have the new stuff... kinda like a used car lot... lol

Closed Thread