Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2013, 08:47 PM

i am not sure if this is new issue but it is for me my level number is blocking my last number of my ex points. hey maybe it is sign that a update is on it way just hoping pls fix this issue of blocking numbers
Old Jun 02 2013, 09:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

just put your curser over your ex points and it will tell you how many
Old Jun 02 2013, 09:21 PM

ya i know that but i do not like that we know can not see it with out put curser over it
Old Jun 02 2013, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ya i know that but i do not like that we know can not see it with out put curser over it
If you went over 100 million then yes the last number is partially blocked. There is only so much space for all of the figures on the screen. The same thing happens to coins and fuel if you get high enough. That is why they made it show the whole number for each of those if you mouse over them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2013, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you went over 100 million then yes the last number is partially blocked. There is only so much space for all of the figures on the screen. The same thing happens to coins and fuel if you get high enough. That is why they made it show the whole number for each of those if you mouse over them.
thanks for info i am over 100 million
Old Jun 03 2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn12 View Post
Noting in neither the new Father's Day items, nor in the People section of the store are we finding men in the company of children. Men are all working or lounging, and only women are tending the rugrats. just sayin ...
I bought the children and men separately and put them together which works just fine! Like I have a small boy playing hoops with a man! Hence father and son!
Old Jun 03 2013, 06:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

One thing I have been happening is that my gift requests even after I claim all of them, next time I go in they are there again, even the trains that I have gotten the goods they pop up again and then they say "expired"... anything going on? If I claim them again, will I get them twice? Would be nice, lol
Old Jun 03 2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
One thing I have been happening is that my gift requests even after I claim all of them, next time I go in they are there again, even the trains that I have gotten the goods they pop up again and then they say "expired"... anything going on? If I claim them again, will I get them twice? Would be nice, lol
Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close browser. Reopen and check if it worked for you.

Remember that its better to accept gifts from My Request Tab and not from the App Center in facebook.
Old Jun 03 2013, 07:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
no unfortunately we not getting them twice....lol
i too have had this happening since yesterday
they must working on things behind the scenes mayb getting ready for next update!!!!
wishful thinking
Old Jun 04 2013, 12:03 AM

One thing I would like to see in the next release is that the app that shows that the train are back would say which train it is that is back. Like say the black train is back or the red one, or green one , or orange one.

Farming since April 26 2009
Closed Thread