Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2015, 11:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
I have 8 super neighors but only 3 are showing up in my neigbor bar. I an see them in my list as niegbors but not in the neigbor bar. Is there a limit on how many super's we can have?
Hi Jo,
Are they not showing in the neighbor bar as your neighbors regardless of as Super neighbors? Check what level they are in the My Neighbors, then sort your neighbor bar by level and see if you can find them.
I don't know that there is a limit and Raul didn't say there was one, but it is possible.
Only neighbors can be super neighbors. If they are friends but not neighbors then they cannot be super neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2015, 11:10 AM

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but my 'Show Farmtown Wall Requests' is now showing oldest requests at the top and the newer ones are at the bottom.
Old Jun 17 2015, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but my 'Show Farmtown Wall Requests' is now showing oldest requests at the top and the newer ones are at the bottom.
Hi lgables,
This has been reported to the developers. Just have to wait for them to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2015, 01:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Are Super Neighbors allowed to complete quests for us while we are away?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 17 2015, 01:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Are Super Neighbors allowed to complete quests for us while we are away?
Hi,

No, they can only farm for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 17 2015, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

Nothing has officially been said by the developers about this yet, but when i hover my mouse over the farm grid top left of the screen, and you hover over each one, the ones that are private have the name of the farm and {extra} along side it. Don't know if it will stay that way yet though.
Nice suggestion, Tiger, but it is rather inconsistent, which is why it probably isn't "Official." I know for certain that my last farm is my only one marked as Private and it does not say {extra} when I hover the mouse, but I do know some people who have decided not to use either the Super Neighbor feature nor the privacy feature but sometimes get {extra} on it and sometimes don't! As a matter of fact some of them asked me about it last year because they thought I might know what was going on...

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 17 2015, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Nice suggestion, Tiger, but it is rather inconsistent, which is why it probably isn't "Official." I know for certain that my last farm is my only one marked as Private and it does not say {extra} when I hover the mouse, but I do know some people who have decided not to use either the Super Neighbor feature nor the privacy feature but sometimes get {extra} on it and sometimes don't! As a matter of fact some of them asked me about it last year because they thought I might know what was going on...
Hi Qivis,
We have had word that the {extra} has been removed so no one should be seeing that now.
Old Jun 17 2015, 07:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking

suggestion

with super neighbours (which is a great addition to ft)
i am a super neighbour and would find it very helpful if when i arrived at my neighbours farm to work that only farms with harvestable items on them were highlited as opposed to all farms would save a lot of time
pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Jun 17 2015, 07:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
suggestion

with super neighbours (which is a great addition to ft)
i am a super neighbour and would find it very helpful if when i arrived at my neighbours farm to work that only farms with harvestable items on them were highlited as opposed to all farms would save a lot of time
pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hi,

Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum. . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 18 2015, 01:23 AM

Cant get into my farm at all now using the Chrome browser - get a message saying the version of Flash used by this application is no longer supported and the grey screen with the puzzle face icon. Its OK in Firefox.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread