Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 19 2022, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
any point doing farm pass pass 600 points?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
I have been working through the Farm Pass quests and have collected all the rewards yet we still have 11 days left for this month. Do the points I collect from now on get carried over or are they lost? Is there anyway of adding mor rewards so those who have been quick to collect can continue?
Quote:
should we still do quests daily or is that wasted time?
Hi Larwin and nickydwuk

I moved your posts to the thread for New Release as it is here where you can post problems and suggestions about this new feature at least for now.

When you get the 600 points and you have collected all rewards then it is up to you if you continue doing the goals.
Points are not carried on the next season.

In case you want to collect the rewards which are blocked then you have to purchase the farm pass.

Please remember that this is the first month we have this feature and we dont know what could be done or added to it.
Old Sep 19 2022, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

im finished to ,how can i set a farmer for the non workable?
or doese it automatic?

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43

Hi Tino

You cant choose who will be able to work your non workable facilities. The first neighbor who enters to work your regular facilities then will be able to work the non workable that week.

If they had already been worked and you click in Privales section you will see that the image for the non workable has a pink background and also a time to tell you when it will be available again.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6508106
Old Sep 19 2022, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
yep, farmpass such a joke.. the weekly stuff had unload 10 trains when it started.. I only have 3 but I though there might be a chance if I got them loaded and boosted all right away each day.. well. They have basically been NOT BOOSTED even though they say they are and still is taking over 3 days to get to the unload stage for one, over 2 days on the other 2 .. in fact I don't even know if I am going to get 6 trains unloaded and yet I still have 3 days to complete!

next complaint is that the regular quest that I luckily still had one no quite done yesterday morning and the daily farmpass said to finish 2 regular quests in a day so I started the next one and I did finish both.. BUT TODAY.. there is the same farmpass request to finish 2 regular quests .. COMPLETELY impossible .. 2 days in a row to finish 2 regular quests.. must be some kind of JOKE!

I repeat, I will NEVER pay to play to the farmpass.. EVER!
so seriously ... still another day and none of my trains have returned to unload..

and seriously.. another day of complete 2 regular quests.. LOL.. IS TODAY APRIL FOOLs day.. LOL
(maybe they can fix the game because seems WRONG HERE!)
Old Sep 19 2022, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsemarie View Post
MY daily farmpass goal is to water 21 Lady Slippers using the watering can. It shouldn't be a problem, but I see that I won't be able to water them until 19 hours since one of my neighbors watered my flowers today. How can you prevent neighbors from watering your flowers??
Hi Elsemarie

Maybe you could ask your superneighbors to not water your flowers.

If you have a Quest farm and you have flowers planted there, they will be able to water flowers on that farm using the watering can but not the mobile sprinkler.
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:04 AM

i still don't know why my bank account got a charge from walmart.com right after buying farm pass. someone on facebook able to see i was buying farm pass?
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
so seriously ... still another day and none of my trains have returned to unload..

and seriously.. another day of complete 2 regular quests.. LOL.. IS TODAY APRIL FOOLs day.. LOL
(maybe they can fix the game because seems WRONG HERE!)
Hi Sundos

The goal for unloading your trains is a season goal, so you have till the end of the month to complete it.

Please take in mind that perhaps you will not able to complete all goals you get.
Sometimes, as you said about quests, you will not be able to complete 2 the same day if you have just collected farm cash for the week. But other days, it will be easy to complete 2.
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:09 AM

Quote:
i still don't know why my bank account got a charge from walmart.com right after buying farm pass. someone on facebook able to see i was buying farm pass?
Hi Larwin

You have to contact facebook and/or your bank using their official site and not clicking in a link.

To contact Facebook, click in your profile pic in your facebook home page and then in Help. There is an option to report a problem.
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Larwin

You have to contact facebook and/or your bank using their official site and not clicking in a link.

To contact Facebook, click in your profile pic in your facebook home page and then in Help. There is an option to report a problem.
thats a facebook problem not game? ok.
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:15 AM

Quote:
thats a facebook problem not game? ok.
Transactions go through facebook. But I would contact your bank first, as I said through their official site.

If you wish you can also contact Support team for the game. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 19 2022, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Elsemarie

Maybe you could ask your superneighbors to not water your flowers.

If you have a Quest farm and you have flowers planted there, they will be able to water flowers on that farm using the watering can but not the mobile sprinkler.
I don't have a super neighbour, it's neighbors who come to visit the farm and water the flowers. I didn't ask for it. I can't complete this goal because of the in-game option to visit neighbors' farms and water flowers. I just want to draw attention to the problem. Thanks
Closed Thread