Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2018, 05:53 PM

Nice Raul - Thanks. So far no issues. I *did* expect problems since facebook itself is doing some changes and that usually causes conflicts but so far no. My only issue is my own which is I name my farms and move them around so it takes me FOREVER to figure out which farms I can upgrade. No y'all's problem --- that lil mess be mine. FWIW, since I'm a flake, once I get a farm set the way I want I leave it alone so I'm one of the (I assume) very few who would prefer more farms vs expansions to the ones we have. Again JMHO .........

ETA - if anybody is having really odd issues? Facebook itself is doing some strange upgrades. My facebook went all wonky last night for about 2 hours. Since the games are tied to facebook......yeah sometimes it's their fault. I have friends who are having login issues with facebook at the moment so just an FYI (yeah Taz we have a private snark group of programmers and geeks where we are just not nice or pleasant and currently facebook is the recipient of our posts in there .......... ooops?)

Last edited by sestree; Apr 18 2018 at 05:57 PM.
Old Apr 18 2018, 08:31 PM

LOVE the pink backgrounds!!! So helpful! Thanks so much for the update. Saving up for my first 46x46.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 18 2018, 09:41 PM

Default farm upgrade

I'm in the middle of upgrading all my farms - the last one I did is still the same - how do I get my money back? still says 44 x 44
Old Apr 18 2018, 09:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the highlights on the farmtown wall. Thank you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2018, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I'm in the middle of upgrading all my farms - the last one I did is still the same - how do I get my money back? still says 44 x 44
Hi dcsully,
I see upgrades for farms 11 (last one done), 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. Also see in the middle of all those upgrades farm 26 to 44x44. Please note these are the original farm location number and not necessarily the current position of the farm if you have moved any around.
This shows that your original location farms 12 & 13 have not been upgraded.
If this helps you to know what farm is where you upgaded in the following order 20, 14, 15, 18, 26 (44), 18, 16, 19, & 11.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2018, 10:19 PM

oh I know I've moved them around - but I'm talking about farm 8 - I paid to upgrade and didn't get it - it would be farm 13 I believe or 14 - not quite sure - but I honestly paid to update it!!
Old Apr 18 2018, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
oh I know I've moved them around - but I'm talking about farm 8 - I paid to upgrade and didn't get it - it would be farm 13 I believe or 14 - not quite sure - but I honestly paid to update it!!
HI Dcsully,
Your farm in the 8th position is your original location 26 farm which can only go to 44x44 which you did upgrade it too.

Go to your farm 8 by this modification of your link in your signature:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...623&farm_ix=25

Please note that the farm numbers actually start with zerto so farm 1 would be farm 0 in the link.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2018, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
hi all, thanks for the update and I know you all work extremely hard to keep the game functioning
BUT
am really undecided about the new facilities... it used to be one of each FC and Coins and then it went to 2 of each... now we have two coins and 4 fc in most updates and that is just becoming so expensive for the normal player and the are very clever in that if you dont purchase and you do the Quests, you may not be able to complete them without ALL the facilities. I know it is a FREE game and I realise they have to make some $$ to keep it going but yeah getting a bit tough on the pocket especially when both hubby and I play... its taking the fun out a tad
I agree with you & the prices have all gone those of us that are not in the USA & are paying higher premiums because we are not even 3/4 parity on the dollar maybe if the the updates farms where only 25 each way $ Coin evquivalant would keep more ppl palying.Maybe reducing number of $ Facilities & Clients & reduce to $25 & make them on par. I have played since begining now thinking I cannot afford it any more as a retiree on limited income as many are.
Old Apr 19 2018, 08:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
[color=Red][b]

2. Employee / Employer Improvements:

a) When you are hired as an employee, if your browser crashes in the middle of your work or you reload your browser by accident, if you enter the game again in the next 10 minutes you will see another hiring screen explaining that you didn't complete your last job giving you the option to return to your previous employer farms and continue working.
I was working a large fishing job this morning and was booted when I lost connection. When I came back in (less than 5 minutes later) I DID NOT get the option to return to the job even though there were still several farms left.
Old Apr 19 2018, 09:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Having trouble with faces anyone? On my neighbor line they are showing correctly, but everywhere else they are blank faces only. Started after the update. So far not causeing problems that I know of but somebody posted on FB that they were having the same problem and it was showing her inactive and even though they are working her facilities, the amounts are not going down, showing not worked in other words. Cleared memecache several times and still showing blanks. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

I stand corrected. I posted facilities and 3 people worked them all. Some are showing no work done, some only down to 80% and some normal. In other words, it is a hit and miss which ones are correct and which ones are not. Faces still now showing anywhere but in neighbor lineup. Thank you for any advice

Last edited by heartnrose; Apr 19 2018 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread