Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 08 2015, 11:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Regarding "Disable facilities in Facility Manager: Similar to the way you disable certain products inside a facility, you can now disable certain facilities inside the facility manager on a per farm basis, so when you click Start All/Load All they are ignored" - I love this idea, but I guess it's only designed to work with the Start All/Load All buttons at the top of the window, because when I clear the check box that enables/disables a specific facility and then click the Start All button for that facility, it still starts all production. I think that if a facility is disabled, it's own Start All button either shouldn't appear, or shouldn't do anything.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 08 2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dscully,
I am sorry this is happening. One other thing to check. There is a new feature in the Facility Manager tonight where you can individually uncheck facilities (check box in the upper left corner). Please scroll through your facility manager and make sure that none of them were unchecked by the release change.
I have looked through your Farm Cash Archive in your data and do not see any missing that were bought with Farm Cash. The archive lists everything you have ever bought with Farm Cash. If you sell or are missing an item bought with Farm Cash it is still in the list and shows 0 in game.
Do you know a specific facility or facilities you are missing that may have been bought with farm cash, so I can check that?
the animals barns aren't checked but I never counted them as facilities that could be worked. I've went thru my farms and tried to see if anything is really noticeably missing but I can't see anything. I thought maybe they weren't counting my duplicates - but that's not it. None of the figures are adding up no matter how I try to count it. I guess I'll just hope it will go back to normal after a few days. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks so much for trying to help.
Old May 09 2015, 12:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the updates. I have wanted the different color creates for a long time can't wait to see what I can do with them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 09 2015, 12:04 AM

I love being able to choose which farm to return to rather than going back to where I came from and I've wanted to be able to disable select facilities (handy for clearing out in order to move them) but I was hoping that 16x16 tree and flower tools would be next rather than bigger crop tools as I already redid all my farms with 16x16 patches when the last multiplant and transplant tools came out. Oh well, I guess I can be patient for a couple of months more.
Old May 09 2015, 12:59 AM
Account Not Linked

I like that added features for the Facility Manager - nice job. Sadly I would have like to have seen Store All also added to be able to disable certain facilities from adding products to storage. One use that comes to mind is Open Pit/Mineral mines, Fish Farms and other facilities that take a week to run. Some facs I would like to store production runs daily and others weekly. Other than that - Kudos!
Old May 09 2015, 02:35 AM

thank for the wonderful update and i love you for updating this thread updates.
A thumb up for you !
Old May 09 2015, 02:54 AM

For some reason, my home icon will not work to allow me to return to my farm from anywhere I go. This started happening after this update. I use chrome as my browser and have cleared my memcache. Maybe I need to reload chrome.
Old May 09 2015, 03:09 AM

Smile Lost and Behind

I'm sorry, but I missed the update on how to disable products from being made in your fac's when you hit start all. Could you Please let me know how!! Thank you. May I make a suggestion,that when someone is hired to work your farms and do certain tasks, that when the hired help leaves your farms,you receive a notice of the tasks that were NOT completed.
Old May 09 2015, 03:19 AM

still waiting for more levels
Old May 09 2015, 03:56 AM

Thank you for the upgrade!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Closed Thread