Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 11 2015, 02:41 PM

I just noticed that at the right buttom side of the Farm Town game frame the little house to navigate faster from one farm to other doesn't appear anymore. Is that a bug or the new reality of the game with the latest updates.

Thanks

Farm Link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0078&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 11 2015, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I just noticed that at the right buttom side of the Farm Town game frame the little house to navigate faster from one farm to other doesn't appear anymore. Is that a bug or the new reality of the game with the latest updates.

Thanks

Farm Link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0078&farm_ix=0
Hi Clohar,
That only appears when you are on someone else's farms or in the market. It is for going back to your own farms. Are you not see it at those times?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2015, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
That only appears when you are on someone else's farms or in the market. It is for going back to your own farms. Are you not see it at those times?
Yep Taz sorry I had forget that tricks lolllllllllllllllll
Old Nov 11 2015, 05:00 PM

well they do say that patience is a virtue,,,,,,thanks for the reply mary x
Old Nov 11 2015, 07:35 PM

Am I the only one finding I now see no requests for help on the Farm Town Wall Requests?
Think this just started today. Any ideas as to what has happened?
Old Nov 11 2015, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Am I the only one finding I now see no requests for help on the Farm Town Wall Requests?
Think this just started today. Any ideas as to what has happened?
Hi mehansen,
Everyone is having this problem. Facebook made a change and it broke the link for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2015, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has sent an email saying they have released a fix for the problem you are all having with the farm not loading completely. Please restart your browser and farms to try this. If it still doesn't load the please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
This will force the server to reload your your farms.
Old Nov 11 2015, 09:34 PM
Account Not Linked

There are definitely changes here that I can see... When I am logging on to the farm, the page that says "loading wheat" (or whatever I have planted) is in a different font, and my experience points are bolder than they were before. Subtle changes, but changes nonetheless!
Old Nov 11 2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
There are definitely changes here that I can see... When I am logging on to the farm, the page that says "loading wheat" (or whatever I have planted) is in a different font, and my experience points are bolder than they were before. Subtle changes, but changes nonetheless!
Who gives a hoot about font or bold while the game is continually malfunctioning? No posts show up, ghosting interferes with harvesting, things appear and disappear with cursor scroll over, etc. Fix what is broken and give us back the game we've had previously before fiddling with "subtle" ****. THEN how about an overdue update before changes that affect nothing about playing.
Old Nov 11 2015, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Who gives a hoot about font or bold while the game is continually malfunctioning? No posts show up, ghosting interferes with harvesting, things appear and disappear with cursor scroll over, etc. Fix what is broken and give us back the game we've had previously before fiddling with "subtle" ****. THEN how about an overdue update before changes that affect nothing about playing.
If you look at the first post in this thread you will see they are doing everything you asked them to do. Some issues take time to fix but everything is being worked on.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread