Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2017, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
This is really shaping up as one of the better releases - Thank you Raul!!

One thing I did notice is a delay in the harvested items (extent or highlighted) to clear the screen. Seems like the graphics are somewhat slow after the release. Not a bad problem, but just a little different than before.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue. Seems my water items don't disappear once emptied as well so I may move on to the next water item that is slightly overlapped to make it appear larger. Hope this clears up in the next few days as it is very annoying.

~ Sandra
Old Apr 05 2017, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by vda2354 View Post
Thank you!! Great new decorations!! I have a suggestion, but not sure where to go with it, so will do it here. Can we get a question that asks "Are you sure you want to dispatch ship?" just like we're asked if we want to leave a farm. Finding it easy to click on the dispatch ship button instead of start container. Thank you
This already happens when you click on dispatch ship it comes up and says dispatch now check or x. What else are you wanting to come up?

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 05 2017, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
I just recently deleted all my large boxes because I very frequently use the 'amount stored' selection.
I was thinking I would never hire anyone to work for me again just to avoid the large boxes.
Nice fix!
YES!!! ME TOO!!!! I hated having duplicates of my harvests stored. Maybe I'll start hiring farmers to work for me again! YAY!!!

Edit: Nope, not upgraded for me yet. =( Wait, is this just for seed crops or for everything?

Last edited by Time1ess; Apr 05 2017 at 01:16 PM. Reason: To edit post.
Old Apr 05 2017, 01:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Didn't we just get them a few months ago?
More like a few weeks ago. LOL =)
Old Apr 05 2017, 01:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time1ess View Post
YES!!! ME TOO!!!! I hated having duplicates of my harvests stored. Maybe I'll start hiring farmers to work for me again! YAY!!!

Edit: Nope, not upgraded for me yet. =( Wait, is this just for seed crops or for everything?
Hi Time1ess,
It is for everything that you would get large,and regular boxes.
"When sorting by Stored Amount in Storage and Market screens, first the regular and large boxes are combined for every product and then the sort is presented, for ex: if you have 1000 regular cotton boxes and 2000 (Large) cotton boxes, we will assume your total cotton stored is 3000 and will place it accordingly in the crops list"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
How about every once in a while, putting FarmCash on sale. Many of us don't have the ability to spend $5 a shot for only 25 FC. Thanks!
I follow the Facebook Games page as from time to time they will post that some store (Target, Dollar General) is running a sale on Facebook gift cards, generally at gift giving times like Christmas. In December I got a $40 gift card for $32.
Old Apr 05 2017, 02:46 PM

Smile Thank you

Thank you very much Raul for the new release!
Old Apr 05 2017, 02:47 PM

Default New Crop Tools

Sorry but I think these as unfair to people on the lower levels (I'm 589) It's just to confusing when you try to buy them. For example the 5x5 tells me I can only send it. I'm up to the yellow (again confusing as I don't know how many fields it plowes at once) yet I can't buy the 5x5 ?

Sorry but to me it's just another money making scheme by Slashkey. I know they have to make money but ATM I spend $50/$70 a month so I can't afford any more. Maybe if they explained what is needed in the tools section to buy one, like they do with the other ones...4x4 harvester, plower, planter to get the combine I'd buy them but for now, sorry.
Old Apr 05 2017, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
Sorry but I think these as unfair to people on the lower levels (I'm 589) It's just to confusing when you try to buy them. For example the 5x5 tells me I can only send it. I'm up to the yellow (again confusing as I don't know how many fields it plowes at once) yet I can't buy the 5x5 ?

Sorry but to me it's just another money making scheme by Slashkey. I know they have to make money but ATM I spend $50/$70 a month so I can't afford any more. Maybe if they explained what is needed in the tools section to buy one, like they do with the other ones...4x4 harvester, plower, planter to get the combine I'd buy them but for now, sorry.
Hi CraigTH,
It is explained in the Game Guide Tools chapter. You need to own the tools at the 16x16 level before you can purchase the EX tools. These are not new tools for the lower 5x5 and 6x6 level tools as they do 16x16 and higher amounts of fields if they are overlapped.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time1ess View Post
Wow, someone's using their brain. *gasp* Totally agree! I have no idea how many coconuts/avocados/apples/oranges/LEMONS I have planted but why do I need so many??? Surely you get more than one per tree in the real world. I suppose we may get this someday in the form of a new tool that costs farm cash to double or triple our harvests. I have 4 farms of JUST TREES plus trees 8 deep on the outer edges of almost all of my 20 farms. =( This could be applied to flowers as well. I have 2.3 farms of just flowers! I have actually gone through and calculated how much I would need to grow to stock my facilities and not run short. One thing I can say about this game is that my math skills have not diminished. ROTFL!!!
The brain part is the interesting part for me on this game. I will leave the decorating angle to others.... I am up to 296,484 trees spread out over 8 farms (all layered twice - or equivalent to two farms each for a total of 16 farms worth of trees). Of these 14,129 are coconuts..... I track the balances in a spreadsheet to make sure there is enough of everything and the balance is increasing... Also have 165,698 flowers spread over 3 farms - (yup layered to give me equivalent of 6 farms). Was able to max out the size of all my farms. One farm of water items only.... Got to get the fishes. I plant all the trees on a farm based on their growing time to ensure everything on that farm is ready at the same time. Irrigate and manure them to increase yield

Challenge for me is to manage whole operation to maximize production and generate lot of coins...

So the new tools are great, and so is the new land expansions... Gives me more room for trees when needed....
Closed Thread