Old Apr 24 2021, 09:45 AM

Quest is not saving for me today 1183552041
Old Apr 24 2021, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirobinett View Post
Quest is not saving for me today 1183552041
Hi Kirbinett,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2021, 09:47 AM

Raul my quests are NOT working correctly today 2 problems First I tried to collect a quest from 2 days ago that I completed this morning it says no (?) coins or credit can be given since it is over 7 days old ...... you have not even had quests up for 7 days plus each time I sign back in it is still there it does not go away .... 2nd I had a new quest at 615 this morning at 9 I had a different new quest now at 1044 I have a third new quest to start each was different and need different items and the earlier new one is gone HELP farm # 885805323 ... Thanks Kevin
Old Apr 24 2021, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
Raul my quests are NOT working correctly today 2 problems First I tried to collect a quest from 2 days ago that I completed this morning it says no (?) coins or credit can be given since it is over 7 days old ...... you have not even had quests up for 7 days plus each time I sign back in it is still there it does not go away .... 2nd I had a new quest at 615 this morning at 9 I had a different new quest now at 1044 I have a third new quest to start each was different and need different items and the earlier new one is gone HELP farm # 885805323 ... Thanks Kevin

Hi Kevin

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

We all have those problems and the developers have been informed.

Thanks for your patience while they work on the quests problems.
Old Apr 24 2021, 09:58 AM

Facebook USER ID number is: 1310935123
New issue this morning with the quests. First, I did not get credited for the crops harvested for an open quest (goose egg omelet - harvested onions and peppers on my farm #19). Accepted a new quest .. planted needed items, then chopped the needed oak trees and went back to confirm they registered and that quest was gone. A new quest option was offered. I accepted the new quest, wrote down what was needed. When I came back, the 2nd quest was gone too and there was yet another new quest offered.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 1310935123
New issue this morning with the quests. First, I did not get credited for the crops harvested for an open quest (goose egg omelet - harvested onions and peppers on my farm #19). Accepted a new quest .. planted needed items, then chopped the needed oak trees and went back to confirm they registered and that quest was gone. A new quest option was offered. I accepted the new quest, wrote down what was needed. When I came back, the 2nd quest was gone too and there was yet another new quest offered.
Hi dnreynolds,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.
We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

I finished a quest overnight, and when I went to claim the farmcash, it claimed the quest was finished more than 7 days ago and cannot be claimed

Also in the quest menu, a completed quest (within 12 hours it finished) I am unable to claim the farmcash due to a glitch saying it was finished more than 7 days ago.
Then, when I go to start a new quest, I can "start" several new quests but when I open the menu again it reverts to the initial opening of the quest menu, with the unclaimable quest and not able to start a new quest (newly started quests have vanished)

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 24 2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:22 AM

Quests are not saving. All activity.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:27 AM

User ID 1545131279 and User ID 118693448904273. I have had issues on both these accounts. The weirdest was on the latter when it told me a completed quest was done more than 7 days ago, then it reopened with the last step not completed.
On the former acct I opened a new quests, started the steps with sunflower and soybean, then opened the quest. It was gone and another took its place.I am relieved to know it is a gamewide glitch of some kind and not me or my SNs!
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 900565522 View Post
I finished a quest overnight, and when I went to claim the farmcash, it claimed the quest was finished more than 7 days ago and cannot be claimed

Also in the quest menu, a completed quest (within 12 hours it finished) I am unable to claim the farmcash due to a glitch saying it was finished more than 7 days ago.
Then, when I go to start a new quest, I can "start" several new quests but when I open the menu again it reverts to the initial opening of the quest menu, with the unclaimable quest and not able to start a new quest (newly started quests have vanished)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeranger View Post
Quests are not saving. All activity.
Hi all,
I have moved your posts to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline