Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 14 2019, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENEE'S View Post
i cannot get my shed to show the lettuce so i can plant it , its show the price of the market i have refreshed and its still does it
Hi Renee,
I am not sure what you are talking about for a shed? Are you talking about the Storage icon to the left of the "Map"?
To Plant you only need to pick up your seeder or combine for planting and that will show you the seeds to plant from the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2019, 01:01 PM
Account Not Linked

i am not getting my experience points when harveting thank you i refreshed history etc
Old Sep 24 2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie4344 View Post
i am not getting my experience points when harveting thank you i refreshed history etc
Hi carrie

I moved your post to the thread for your problem in Help & Support. Please do not post in Suggestions if you have a problem or question as that section is only to post ideas for the game and we are not allowed to answer you.

You do not get XP when you harvest your own farms or other farms.

You have full information about what you receive for working in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Sep 27 2019, 10:31 AM

Cool Harvesting certain areas

Hi there. On my Quest farm, http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...603&farm_ix=38 when I use any of the multiple harvesters, I get more than what I want harvested. If you go to the top of the farm, the 1 day crops and try to use the 36 to do the lower half of those crops, you will see that it goes down to the next line of crops, or doesn't get the last one at all. I have tried deleting ALL of the fields and redoing the farm several times now. I hope this explains it. Go and give it a try if you can. Please let me know. Thanks.
Old Sep 27 2019, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi there. On my Quest farm, http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...603&farm_ix=38 when I use any of the multiple harvesters, I get more than what I want harvested. If you go to the top of the farm, the 1 day crops and try to use the 36 to do the lower half of those crops, you will see that it goes down to the next line of crops, or doesn't get the last one at all. I have tried deleting ALL of the fields and redoing the farm several times now. I hope this explains it. Go and give it a try if you can. Please let me know. Thanks.
Hi MammaKanode,
We can not harvest on your farms so no way for us to check this. If by the 36 harvester you are asking about is the 6x6 harvester then it will harvest 6 across by 6 down. As you have those crops planted in single rows then it will harvest 6 rows across and 6 columns down. If it is harvesting more than you want to harvest then select a smaller harvester.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2019, 11:07 AM

I cannot use ANY of the multi field harvesters They all do it wrong. I have tried multiple times starting over on the field. They work everywhere else.
Old Sep 27 2019, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I cannot use ANY of the multi field harvesters They all do it wrong. I have tried multiple times starting over on the field. They work everywhere else.
Hi MammaKanode,
I am sorry but there is nothing we can do or check on this through the forums. Please note that if you have any gap between plots then the tool will jump across that gap to get more plots. So make sure when you replow those that you have no gaps between rows and columns.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 27 2019 at 11:39 AM.
Old Sep 27 2019, 02:06 PM

No gaps anywhere. Just a programming problem. I guess I will have to live with it. Makes one have to use the single tool for everything. Thought they could help.
Old Sep 27 2019, 02:18 PM

If you come back to my farm Taz, I'll give you my sign on and you can see first hand what I am talking about.
Old Sep 27 2019, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No gaps anywhere. Just a programming problem. I guess I will have to live with it. Makes one have to use the single tool for everything. Thought they could help.
Hi MammaKanode,
There is nothing wrong with the tools. Please contact Support to work with them on this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvesting, harvesting crops, seeding, stats