Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 05 2015, 04:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
The trees do not highlight. It is just as if they are not there to the computer. It does not matter how long I let the cursor over them, they do not highlight or show a message. Clicking on them produces nothing.
Hi David,
Then I don't have anything else you can do. Please contact SUpport and see if they can help. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2015, 10:11 AM

Default 5x5 combine doing 6 and not 5 plots

I'm having a very annoying problem with "rotating" my quest crops. I normally use the 5x5 combine going left to right, one line at a time. It's doing 6 instead of 5! It really messed me up last evening. I cleared ALL cache, have the latest Flash Player, and it's still doing it. It worked perfectly fine up until yesterday. This is very frustrating.

Attached is a pic showing what it's doing. I hope they can fix it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farm Town Quest Farm problem.jpg (20.2 KB, 8 views)
Old Nov 12 2015, 10:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoryP View Post
I'm having a very annoying problem with "rotating" my quest crops. I normally use the 5x5 combine going left to right, one line at a time. It's doing 6 instead of 5! It really messed me up last evening. I cleared ALL cache, have the latest Flash Player, and it's still doing it. It worked perfectly fine up until yesterday. This is very frustrating.

Attached is a pic showing what it's doing. I hope they can fix it.
Hi LoryP,

We've just tested this and it's working fine for us. Which color combine did you pick up?

Can you please supply a link to this farm so we can take a look.
Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Old Nov 12 2015, 10:58 AM

Hi Tiger,

I usually use the green combine, which is 5x5 but was doing one extra. Here's the link for you! http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0080&farm_ix=7
Old Nov 12 2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Hi Tiger,

I usually use the green combine, which is 5x5 but was doing one extra. Here's the link for you! http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0080&farm_ix=7
Hi LoryP,

Thank you for the link

I'm not entirely sure how you are planting like that, but if you use the combine to grab one section and then there are some crops within that section that are not fully grown, it may well try to stretch across to the next ones that are ready. A similar thing happens when you try to plow fields where there is a small gap in the fields it will grab a slightly bigger area.

The only other thing i can think of is that you picked up the purple combine by mistake.
Old Nov 12 2015, 11:18 AM

Oh, Tiger... I most definitely didn't use the purple! I do these crops daily and this is the first time this has occurred, although I vaguely recollect something similar a couple years ago. It's totally bizarre!

I guess I'll submit a support ticket but that's probably pointless. I hope it just rectifies itself.

Thank you for your assistance!
Old Nov 12 2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Oh, Tiger... I most definitely didn't use the purple! I do these crops daily and this is the first time this has occurred, although I vaguely recollect something similar a couple years ago. It's totally bizarre!

I guess I'll submit a support ticket but that's probably pointless. I hope it just rectifies itself.

Thank you for your assistance!
Hi LoryP,

From looking at the way it's planted now, i don't see how this is going to correct. You no longer have it uniformly planted. You might be better off starting over again and not using the combine if you're not going to plant 25 of each crop.
Old Nov 12 2015, 01:47 PM

Default planting 4x

When i am planting 4x it is coming out as 5x this is creating havoc with my quest farm layout. Can you please sort so that 4x is actually 4x! thanks
Old Nov 12 2015, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
When i am planting 4x it is coming out as 5x this is creating havoc with my quest farm layout. Can you please sort so that 4x is actually 4x! thanks
Hi deenites,

We have had one other member have a problem with seeding today, but with a different size tool.

We tested the 4x seeder and had no problems. Could you possibly get a screen shot of what is happening please? And also please supply a link to your quest farm so we can take a look. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Please note, that for us to visit your farm, the farm must NOT be made private.

Thank you
Old Nov 13 2015, 02:49 PM

Default seeding problems

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...976&farm_ix=17

i cant paste the photo for some reason even though it is in my screenshots folder but this is link to my quest farm... you can see where i have planted 4x this morning it is coming out as 5x

would be grateful if you could take a look and see if you can fix this problem. ty

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvesting, harvesting crops, seeding, stats