Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2015, 05:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
loving the new levels and this last release has been fun...I hope everyone is keeping warm..... i have been without heat or water for a few days... just starting to thaw some LOL.. glad i got something to play with tonight...
Hi SunnyD,
That is not good. Stay warm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2015, 12:19 PM

Default Production problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
There is a real problem producing adequate cured herring to use in the production of pickled herring in the german restaurant. 5 smokehouses cannot keep up.
Amen! There are more than one items impossible to get in sufficient volumes to feed the new facilities. Two others that spring to mind are Pearl Oysters and Arabic gum.

Perhaps the production rate needs fine tuning or an alternate source such as the railroad cars need to be considered.

Last edited by perryalexander; Jan 10 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: clarifying problem production item names
Old Jan 10 2015, 04:51 PM

Thanks for the levels up to 600

Now I can get ingredients/bonuses up to 8,000

Maybe a future release will allow

1] Ingredients and bonuses to at least double (hint hint) and

2] Buy/sell limits to go from 20,500 to maybe 40,000 (double hint hint.)
Old Jan 10 2015, 09:02 PM

I have waited well after the last release came out to mention this because usually it gets brought up and the dev's do something about it to make it more tolerable. But up till now, it is just as bad as it was after the last release. The little popup black box that shows progress on loading new crops, chopping or harvesting trees, and especially fish is lingering (in the way) longer than it should. Especially bad while fishing for neighbors or friends farms. One farm I do has many lakes and seacoasts and with my turbo boat I can catch all the fish in about 15 seconds and be done, but the black box will count from 1 to 100% in as long as it takes to make a new pot of coffee. I know the dev's have something they can do as they have in the past. If it is something simple, thank you for fixing it for us. Also if it is simple, maybe we can post a note to do it right after the next update. Thanks to all the dev's and their hard work on the best playing and best supported game on Facebook.

Steve
Old Jan 11 2015, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I don't know why you thought 50...we always get 25 each time.
Possibly you thought that because last year, December release, we were given 2 FC instead of just one for each level from 476 to 500 - and the year before on December release we were given 2 FC instead of one for levels 386 - 400 ... I personally was expecting the same - kind of like a Christmas Bonus for the 'employees' .... unfortunately it did NOT happen this year. There is that old saying .... don't count your chickens before they hatch .... I should have remembered that !!

Oops ! Quoted the wrong person ! Sorry !
Old Jan 13 2015, 06:27 PM

Wow I have missed soooooooooooo much !!! this is fantastic!!! thank you Raul love whats been happening.... is there a place i could copy's of the last 5 up dates lolo i know ... i been lost on my farm 8*)
Old Jan 13 2015, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
Wow I have missed soooooooooooo much !!! this is fantastic!!! thank you Raul love whats been happening.... is there a place i could copy's of the last 5 up dates lolo i know ... i been lost on my farm 8*)
Hi Sandra,
If you have a printer you can copy the text and then print them out. Or copy the text to a file that you can open on your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2015, 04:00 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I have waited well after the last release came out to mention this because usually it gets brought up and the dev's do something about it to make it more tolerable. But up till now, it is just as bad as it was after the last release. The little popup black box that shows progress on loading new crops, chopping or harvesting trees, and especially fish is lingering (in the way) longer than it should. Especially bad while fishing for neighbors or friends farms. One farm I do has many lakes and seacoasts and with my turbo boat I can catch all the fish in about 15 seconds and be done, but the black box will count from 1 to 100% in as long as it takes to make a new pot of coffee. I know the dev's have something they can do as they have in the past. If it is something simple, thank you for fixing it for us. Also if it is simple, maybe we can post a note to do it right after the next update. Thanks to all the dev's and their hard work on the best playing and best supported game on Facebook.

Steve
Hi Steve, there are a couple of things that you can try for this. Firstly, when you first begin to work, just use a single tool, to harvest/chop etc your first plot/tree etc. The loading is a lot less, when its just a single tool, than it is, if you use a big tool. Secondly, if you should use the big tool first, then try left clicking on your mouse, but keep it "held down". In other words, click and "hold" that click and the loading box, can disappear quite quickly. Hope this helps, and have a great day
Old Jan 15 2015, 05:12 AM

Hi all

I am now closing this thread, thank you all so much for the feedback and questions. Feel free to post for help in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback, and suggestions in our Suggestions Forum.

And don't forget to enter your farms for our January competition!!

Thankyou
Closed Thread