Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2016, 06:49 PM

Ditto on the cruise ship. Thought it strange that the supply facility was coins and the facility it supplied was FC. Please straighten out and refund my FC. Thx. Going to be fun making the cruise "real". Would like a Portuguese flag to go with the restaurant.

Last edited by Eltina Flowers; May 05 2016 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Added request for flag
Old May 05 2016, 06:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks for the new update but I have purchased the two fc ones, they show in my farmcash activity in Account, I can see them on the farms where I placed them, but they DO NOT show in my facility manager and when I go back to the store, and set the filter to un owned, they are showing there... I paid 30fc for the Cruise, 32fc for the Portugese Restaurant, and 3,300,000 coins for the Cruise Supplies Factory. Help!! I understand that there is probably a glitch happening, but hope it gets fixed soon or I am out 62fc..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2016, 07:00 PM

Thanks! Can't wait to go "cruising!
Old May 05 2016, 07:03 PM

Same here. I paid $30 FC and your update says it's coins.
Old May 05 2016, 07:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul says the cruise ship is coins, I just paid 30FC for it... what's next?
Old May 05 2016, 07:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
thanks for the new update but I have purchased the two fc ones, they show in my farmcash activity in Account, I can see them on the farms where I placed them, but they DO NOT show in my facility manager and when I go back to the store, and set the filter to un owned, they are showing there... I paid 30fc for the Cruise, 32fc for the Portugese Restaurant, and 3,300,000 coins for the Cruise Supplies Factory. Help!! I understand that there is probably a glitch happening, but hope it gets fixed soon or I am out 62fc..
Hi Aussie Rae,

Try exiting the game and load it again. Then use the search box in the Facility manager to find your new facilities. Mine are showing up fine in there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2016, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

The cruise ship is 30 farm cash. Email has been sent to developers to getr the release notes corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2016, 07:17 PM

Bought FC Facility but not showing up in the facility manager, Please Help....... I have already close out of farm town and restarted still not showing up??????

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old May 05 2016, 07:19 PM

The market is showing the cruise ship as a farm cash item for 30 fc in the market.. please clarify... Thank you so much for all your hard work
Old May 05 2016, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Bought FC Facility but not showing up in the facility manager, Please Help....... I have already close out of farm town and restarted still not showing up??????
Hi Matrix,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread