Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2013, 08:14 PM

Love the new release! Thank you. Just a note that my 2 favorite tools I added to the main menu no longer work since the level upgrade and FC came out. I'm not too concerned about it and expect they'll work later but thought I'd drop a note. Everything in the extended toolbox works fine.
Old Jun 20 2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Love the new release! Thank you. Just a note that my 2 favorite tools I added to the main menu no longer work since the level upgrade and FC came out. I'm not too concerned about it and expect they'll work later but thought I'd drop a note. Everything in the extended toolbox works fine.
Hi, try switching them out , reload the game and switch them back
Old Jun 20 2013, 08:28 PM

Loving the new items for coins. Someone does need to hire an editor though. "Hey Truck" and "Hay rack"..."Fairground Strenght Game"... I know the "Hey Truck" is not from this release, but the "Hay rack" is.
Guess while the editor is at it, he or she can change "Farmart" to "Farm Mart"?
Sorry, but if no one points these out, they remain misspelled....

I really dooooo like most of the new items tho. Thanks devs.
Old Jun 20 2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, try switching them out , reload the game and switch them back
Yep, they're back and working fine. Thanks!
Old Jun 20 2013, 09:11 PM

The upgrade is wonderful..........but it would sure be nice if one could upgrade existing barns with the new superbarns. I have barns on all my farms, and if I am going to replace one with a superbarn, I will lose the animals in it - won't I??
Old Jun 20 2013, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwcpa View Post
The upgrade is wonderful..........but it would sure be nice if one could upgrade existing barns with the new superbarns. I have barns on all my farms, and if I am going to replace one with a superbarn, I will lose the animals in it - won't I??
To replace a regular barn with a super one you need to take the animals out, put the regular one in storage, buy the super barn and then put the animals into it. You cannot remove the regular barn from a farm without emptying it first. And you cannot put a super barn on a farm with the regular one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2013, 09:28 PM

Hi, can you put the new super coops and barns on the same farms as the old ones or do they have to be on a farm of their own?
Old Jun 20 2013, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, can you put the new super coops and barns on the same farms as the old ones or do they have to be on a farm of their own?
No you cannot. You can have one or the other but not both together.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2013, 10:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new pigs race thing, so funny, now where would that go?oink, oink....
Old Jun 20 2013, 11:17 PM

You all are the greatest. I love playing this game. Have since the very beginning. Thank you for all of the hours of de stressing you have given me
Closed Thread