Old Dec 08 2011, 06:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Objection #1 Do you REALLY need the expansion to continue to enjoy the game?

Objection #2 How is this expansion, which we thought from the beginning was NEVER going to happen, all of a sudden a problem?

Objection #3 It took "forever" to raise a million coin to buy that Big Red Mansion... lots of time, lots of effort, lots of coin (at that time).... and that was a "symbol" of success in this game. I think complainers ought to remember they can make tens of millions each week even without any Farm Cash Facilities..... so be patient, put in lots of time, lots of effort, and make the lots of coin necessary for this "symbol" of success.

Objection #4 Merry Christmas is a much better use of His name, that what you have chosen
Merry CHRISTmas.

Merry Christmas StoneFace

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 08 2011, 06:49 AM

Stoneface: Merry Christmas!!

I have never had close to ten bill coins but do not mind a challenge! It gives me something long term to look forward to.

Thanks for the release Raul. Off to check out the fences.
Old Dec 08 2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Stoneface: Merry Christmas!!

I have never had close to ten bill coins but do not mind a challenge! It gives me something long term to look forward to.

Thanks for the release Raul. Off to check out the fences.
I totally agree - and the new fences are great BTW

Merry Christmas Stoneface and everyone

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 08 2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rose View Post
You have to be kidding me!!!! Does anyone playing this game have $10 BILLION in the bank? Why so much??? What is with you guys here? You make it so difficult for people to expand and grow. It is so frustrating that it makes people want to quit? Some of your restrictions are absurd at best.

Response to issues stinks. I swear, this game is getting more and more frustrating to play, and more depressing than it is enjoyable. I wish I had never started playing this game at all. I did so only because I love the farming games and was having major issues with FarmVille.

You discourage people instead of encouraging them. $10 BILLION for a 4th upgrade??!! You act as if the land for this is coming from your own home town and not a game developer (or a pretend one).

Christ Almighty!
10 billion is steep but 30 FC seems reasonable to me. And to answer your original question, some players do have the 10 billion. I know because I'm one of them.
Old Dec 08 2011, 07:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rose View Post
You have to be kidding me!!!! Does anyone playing this game have $10 BILLION in the bank? Why so much??? What is with you guys here? You make it so difficult for people to expand and grow. It is so frustrating that it makes people want to quit? Some of your restrictions are absurd at best.

Response to issues stinks. I swear, this game is getting more and more frustrating to play, and more depressing than it is enjoyable. I wish I had never started playing this game at all. I did so only because I love the farming games and was having major issues with FarmVille.

You discourage people instead of encouraging them. $10 BILLION for a 4th upgrade??!! You act as if the land for this is coming from your own home town and not a game developer (or a pretend one).

Christ Almighty!
Not only did one of my neighbors buy the 26x26 upgrade to farm 1, she is sitting on another 10 billion for the next farm.

Just play the game the way you want to.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 08 2011, 08:18 AM

Thumbs down Facilities

There is a glitch with working the service facs. It is showing only the farm where the facilities are posted from - not all the farms where service facilities are available.

Also, I am unable to click on the facilities individually to work them now. This is NOT GOOD!
Old Dec 08 2011, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpliew View Post
There is a glitch with working the service facs. It is showing only the farm where the facilities are posted from - not all the farms where service facilities are available.

Also, I am unable to click on the facilities individually to work them now. This is NOT GOOD!
Hi

The Devs Have been Notified of this glitch.

Hopefully wont take long to fix

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 08 2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.french09 View Post
Isn't 10 billion coins a lil high??? I've been playing this game for 3 years already and have NEVER even come close to that amount of coins... and Im not rich enough to spend actual money on this game like so many other people... this seems a tad unfair to people that are not well off but still like to TRY to enjoy the game
Add to 10 billion to enlarge a farm paying 20 FC to get more items at market. Never mind no one has sold me anything in the market for WEEKS. I offer to pay top price for anything and get no takers.

Is this game going off Beta and starting to charge a real money fee to play? I play to get away from the real world for a bit. It seems the real world, with all its avarice and whining about how I am supposed to support you rather than you encouraging me to stay loyal is seeping in under the door - but for 50 FC I can get a barrier to stop the seepage. Nice.
Old Dec 08 2011, 08:26 AM

I am overjoyed about the new 26 x 26 additions for the first four farms... BUT....why so much??? it is unrealistic!!! I am in my farm every day three or four times a day.....I have been playing your games for Years and I am one of your biggest fans and supporter but hey....give us a break!!! 10 billion each??? I've spent a lot of my hard earned cash to play this game too!!
Whew, I feel better....venting helps!!!!
Old Dec 08 2011, 08:35 AM

Default Farm selector working?

I don't see anything that identifies anything other than fertilized and non-fertilized farms...am I missing something?
Closed Thread