Old Nov 12 2013, 01:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul that last update is great
I probably do everything I shouldn't 3X plow with trees and flowers over
8X combine harvest plow plant with auto clicker at 8/sec and the load time are great 20mins for 20 large farms
thank you

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2013, 05:07 AM
Account Not Linked

WOW!! Thanks Raul for this awesome update!
For the 1st time in months I can open my FM with ease, my avatar is running like flash and the fast load time between farms are super great!
Now cant wait for the 10 x 10 tools!
You guys ROCK!!
Old Nov 12 2013, 07:32 AM

Thanks so much Raul, also for the first ever time I'm now able to load up my farms with the trees n everything on faster than before. If there's anything else, I'll let u know again. Thanks so much.
Old Nov 12 2013, 08:19 AM

Hi
I want to TY TY TY for the update on 9layer its the better its has ever work please don't make any change to it I love it TY again !
GOD Bless
:-)
Old Nov 12 2013, 02:40 PM

Exclamation Crop Bonus

I thought it was my imagination or that I did something wrong, but now I think there might be a glitch. When I harvest my own field and the 7th Dan pops up I can share the bonus crop with neighbors. When a marketplace person harvest for me and I click on the green check-mark to share the bonus it ignores me and does not give me that pop up window to share the request. Any one else having this problem?

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Nov 12 2013, 06:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Dan Belts: Crop Harvesting Bonuses not working

After a complaint and testing, I have found that none of the Dan 1-7 Crop Bonuses are being added to your storage from the crops being harvested.

Never mine, the Dan Belt Bonuses are now going to Large instead of Regular.

Last edited by Fast Freddie; Nov 12 2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old Nov 12 2013, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Freddie View Post
After a complaint and testing, I have found that none of the Dan 1-7 Crop Bonuses are being added to your storage from the crops being harvested.
I am getting mine. Just got 2 for 7th dan for broccoli today and a friend of mine got enough for 83,000 rice.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2013, 07:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I have been a player for over six months, but have not been able to send farm dollar gift since new rules. I play this to help my sister, and also let my granddaughter play the farm when she is here-she is the one who "redecorated" it for me with lots of animals.
Old Nov 12 2013, 07:26 PM

Thumbs up Wow!!!

Wow!!! As of Sunday, I am back to having FUN in Farm Town for the first time in over a year. Thank you, thank you, thank you Raul and all developers and forum folks who listened and did NOT offer pat answers and replies but DID something about the problem. It is impressive to have my 34x34 farms load in a matter of seconds instead of minutes.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Nov 12 2013, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyWolters View Post
I have been a player for over six months, but have not been able to send farm dollar gift since new rules. I play this to help my sister, and also let my granddaughter play the farm when she is here-she is the one who "redecorated" it for me with lots of animals.
For any reason have you removed and restarted Farm Town at any time, maybe due to problems? I ask because that may have reset your time. I know that when Tony looks for people's start date if they have restarted Farm Town then the date resets.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread