Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2013, 02:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Stoneface, you may have them available in your store not in mine.
Just completed checking, facilities, buildings, motion, trains, paths, other, and so on...not in any.
What category did you find yours in, please?

Thanks a heap, right now just looking, may purchase and store until we get farm 18. Can do nothing with them all until them, sigh.
PLEASE? tell me where to find the new stuff???? Thanks a heap!
Hi,

This is from the top post................

Railroad Track End Buffers (Other category)
2 Train Stations (Buildings category)
Asphalt Train Tracks (Paths category)
White Dirt Train Tracks (Paths category)
Caboose (Trains category)
Empty and Loaded Hopper Cars (Trains category)
Roundhouse (Buildings category)
Train Switch Tracks (Paths category)
Airplane (Motion category)

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 04 2013, 02:26 PM

The only way to get a refund is to send them a message at support, click the link and fill it out. It can take a few weeks before they reply back to you depending on how many tickets they have before yours. Thank You & Happy Farming™ Support LINK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Scott View Post
I wanted to buy the purple sprinkler to water "all at once", but some how have 2 of the brown sprinklers. The money was paid, but got the wrong one somehow. Is it possible to exchange one of the brown ones for the paid for purple one ???? Thank you.
Old Mar 04 2013, 02:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

This is from the top post................

Railroad Track End Buffers (Other category)
2 Train Stations (Buildings category)
Asphalt Train Tracks (Paths category)
White Dirt Train Tracks (Paths category)
Caboose (Trains category)
Empty and Loaded Hopper Cars (Trains category)
Roundhouse (Buildings category)
Train Switch Tracks (Paths category)
Airplane (Motion category)
Thanks however wasn't that passenger plane available for awhile now?
I'm afraid many of us thought when told about a plane due to be released on the heels of the airline facilities that this would be another facility and tied in with the airline supply facilities...sorry was confused. Normally when new items are added to the store I can see them just by clicking on say facilities, scrolling down and wallah there are the new ones at the bottom! Did this with motion and facilities today as well as buildings, nothing new at bottom. So has FT changed where they'll be adding the new stuff??? Shoot this old gal here is confused now.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2013, 02:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Thanks however wasn't that passenger plane available for awhile now?
I'm afraid many of us thought when told about a plane due to be released on the heels of the airline facilities that this would be another facility and tied in with the airline supply facilities...sorry was confused. Normally when new items are added to the store I can see them just by clicking on say facilities, scrolling down and wallah there are the new ones at the bottom! Did this with motion and facilities today as well as buildings, nothing new at bottom. So has FT changed where they'll be adding the new stuff??? Shoot this old gal here is confused now.
Hi,

The only other plane was the private jet. Bear in mind that when new decorations are released, they are for different levels so if you have your store filter to "Level required" that's how they will be listed. Unlike the facilites, the new decorations will not be at the end of each list.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 04 2013, 03:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

The only other plane was the private jet. Bear in mind that when new decorations are released, they are for different levels so if you have your store filter to "Level required" that's how they will be listed. Unlike the facilities, the new decorations will not be at the end of each list.
Due to being at top level none are set to level required... Thanks for clearing that up about that plane, far too many of us were wrong thinking would be another facility to go with the rest of airline facilities released I see,

As to my scrolling to bottom golly this is how I've always since hitting top checked for new stuff in all categories. Hmmm I see from your response will now have to go through each one carefully looking for the new. Thanks for that info...
♫ Happy Farming! ♫

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 04 2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Stoneface, you may have them available in your store not in mine.
Just completed checking, facilities, buildings, motion, trains, paths, other, and so on...not in any.
What category did you find yours in, please?

Thanks a heap, right now just looking, may purchase and store until we get farm 18. Can do nothing with them all until them, sigh.
PLEASE? tell me where to find the new stuff???? Thanks a heap!
sorry just getting back to you....

please go to the very first post in this thread... it will list the new items and the category where each is found

if you know the name of the item, then you can just go to the store, and start typing in the search box for that item... it will pop up for you....

Old Mar 04 2013, 08:37 PM

Well I guess I screwed the pooch. I thought I was just adding the loaded coal car and the caboose to the end of my train but I guess I messed it up cause now its not all connected and not working the facilities for me.
Old Mar 04 2013, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Well I guess I screwed the pooch. I thought I was just adding the loaded coal car and the caboose to the end of my train but I guess I messed it up cause now its not all connected and not working the facilities for me.
I added a Caboose to mine and I now get a message telling me that it isn't connected and any cars I try to connect after it will not work, but everything in front of those are working and doing the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
From Chrome for your track switches do the following:
Clear your memcache by clicking here, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and look to see if they show.
For your flower problem it is a known provblem and the developers are looking into it.
Thank you very much :-)
Old Mar 05 2013, 06:35 AM

Well those flowers today didn’t pop up after I harvested them today when I watered them with the Orange Sprinkler.

Excellent, looking good, and moving on I see.
Closed Thread

Tags
train