Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hmm, not happening here, just gave it a try. Did you try clearing your FT memcache? To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting". Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches one more time, close browser, then reload and see if corrects the problem for you. If not, all you can do is try again later on.
Thanks for your prompt reply!! I had already done all of the aforementioned fixes. BUT, I went all the way out of FB, reloaded FT and I was able to purchase the service facility! Just one of those little glitches that we learn to live with...

Sure wish there was some sort of check box when we report a problem, so those of us that are older, experienced players (both in time on FT and savvy to the ways of the game) could check the boxes, before any of the mods or helpful players (like Taz)....tell us...
to clear our cache, clear macromedia, do memcache, etc., etc., etc.,

Yes, I am well aware and do ALL of those before I post a possible problem, so it gets frustrating when that is the first thing suggested! I realize it does help in some instances, and SO MANY players just come here to whine, without trying the possible fixes. OK, I have vented!!

Thanks again for replying, and all is well in my Farm Town.... for now

Deborah
Old Feb 22 2013, 04:59 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Thanks for your prompt reply!! I had already done all of the aforementioned fixes. BUT, I went all the way out of FB, reloaded FT and I was able to purchase the service facility! Just one of those little glitches that we learn to live with...

Sure wish there was some sort of check box when we report a problem, so those of us that are older, experienced players (both in time on FT and savvy to the ways of the game) could check the boxes, before any of the mods or helpful players (like Taz)....tell us...
to clear our cache, clear macromedia, do memcache, etc., etc., etc.,

Yes, I am well aware and do ALL of those before I post a possible problem, so it gets frustrating when that is the first thing suggested! I realize it does help in some instances, and SO MANY players just come here to whine, without trying the possible fixes. OK, I have vented!!

Thanks again for replying, and all is well in my Farm Town.... for now

Deborah
LOL there are a few different caches to clear so we always ask about all of them, just in case.

Glad you got it sorted, thanks for coming back and letting us know

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 22 2013, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the updates!!!

only one problem though... My avatar went on strike.. says she will run around all over
Farm Town in her birthday suit until she gets some pretty new clothes....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 22 2013, 06:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
I haven't seen anyone else reporting this, and since it concerns the new release, I am posting here. (And I read every single post on new releases )
I just bought the Airline Supplies Factory for coins about 5 minutes ago. No problems.
I then tried to buy the Mobile Catering Trailer (Service Facility) for coins.
When I hover over that box, the BUY button shows up, but when I move my cursor to the BUY button, it disappears.
I have enough coins, at level 400, refreshed and all the usual "fixes".
I was trying to buy it from Farm #5, and didn't try other farms, since I had just purchased the Airline Supplies Factory from Farm #5.
Not a huge problem, since I won't be able to play much during the next few days, but I did want to report it, to see if the mods had any suggestions, or if anyone else had this problem.

If you visit my farms, please excuse the mess. In the process of revamping, and they are in shambles.

Thanks so much for any words of wisdom.
Deborah
I wonder if it would help if you put the Facilities in Alphabetical order. then try to purchase it??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 22 2013, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Noticed tonight that farms I have only crops on and no flowers that have been irrigated are showing both the W and the I. If there aren't any flowers on the farm it should only show the I.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2013, 08:28 PM

The facility box in the menu bar is all screwed up tonight for both my husband and myself. We have done all the "fixes" and it hasn't helped. We even redownloaded and installed Adobe Flash and it still is bad. The words across the top of the window of the facility mgr are a weird rainbow stripe in very small faint font and are totally illegible, as is the neighbors bar. Please help. TY.
Old Feb 22 2013, 09:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot13 View Post
The facility box in the menu bar is all screwed up tonight for both my husband and myself. We have done all the "fixes" and it hasn't helped. We even redownloaded and installed Adobe Flash and it still is bad. The words across the top of the window of the facility mgr are a weird rainbow stripe in very small faint font and are totally illegible, as is the neighbors bar. Please help. TY.
Is this on the same computer for both of you? Check your browser zoom and make sure it is at 100%. Also try right clicking on your farm and choose Show All in the menu.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2013, 09:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Love the updates!!!

only one problem though... My avatar went on strike.. says she will run around all over
Farm Town in her birthday suit until she gets some pretty new clothes....

omg, that is just so funny, thank you for posting this, gave me a good laugh,

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 22 2013, 10:00 PM

Level:
XP:

Hi am looking all over the store for that airplane it said we have as of Monday and darn it can not find it.
Would someone please tell me what category it's listed under? I did check facilities, then motion, then buildings. Did I miss it? Also entered it into the search but need to know correct name as using airplane doesn't work. Thanks!

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 22 2013, 10:01 PM

Level:
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
omg, that is just so funny, thank you for posting this, gave me a good laugh,
Thank you so much for the laughs! Love it!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread

Tags
train