Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2016, 06:03 PM

In My Honest Opinion:
I have read and understand most peoples concerns about length of time to get the ship dispatched, the delays in getting the neighbor to help move it on, and the disappointment when it returns with just a minimal amount of products due to the neighbors lack of help. I DO believe that the choosing of so called "recently-active" neighbors needs a bit of tweaking, but it will work. Now to the point. The ships only cost coins, not FC therefore should not be as easy and 100 percent on the returns as the trains. The trains are smooth and simple, just some people can't afford or choose not to spend cash $$. So basically, you have to work very hard to get the benefits of someone that spent real money.

Just my opinion: Thanks for listening
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:16 PM

ok ........... glitch ....... my 2nd port is a person who is not on my neighbor list ..... an i can't even find her on the FB list ..... she lives in venezuala ...... an i think her account has been shut down from all the turmoil there ...... your instructions say ........ ships will port in your neighbors who are the most active ... i take that as neighbors on my neighbor bar which are all active ....
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:34 PM

I'm not sure what's causing this or if it's fixable but I'm having a hard time opening the ship at times because I hover my cursor over it but it doesn't "catch" so I can't click. I was having a lot of trouble on my iPhone when I was using Puffin but I chalked it up to the browser. But the same thing is happening on my laptop with Chrome. Other things on my farm highlight on hover but the ship seems to be slow. So far, I can always get it eventually but it's not easy.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Has anyone actually got (or had) a ship in port? I have been checking regularly but nothing has come in.
There isn't anyone in my port at this time either
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:48 PM

Angry Ships

These Ships need a Skip Feature so if you land in a Seaport where the person only works or has no connection for extended time that there is no Dead End.
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
ok ........... glitch ....... my 2nd port is a person who is not on my neighbor list ..... an i can't even find her on the FB list ..... she lives in venezuala ...... an i think her account has been shut down from all the turmoil there ...... your instructions say ........ ships will port in your neighbors who are the most active ... i take that as neighbors on my neighbor bar which are all active ....
Hi hurican,
Check the picture and name you see for that person in the ships log and then see if you can find them on your neighbor bar and in the My Neighbors. I doubt that the person would not be a neighbor and would have to have been at some point recently. or they would not be in your ports list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

My cargo ship is at my #5 stop, neighbor's port. He loaded it and it is stuck at 50%. I only put one container on it. Something is keeping it from moving on.
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
My cargo ship is at my #5 stop, neighbor's port. He loaded it and it is stuck at 50%. I only put one container on it. Something is keeping it from moving on.
Hi L.A. Bob,
If it is at 50% then they need to click again to complete it. They should click until it turns grey for them
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2016, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I just checked again and it had moved on after sitting there for awhile. My neighbor sent me this message......."I entered the ship again and hit load, now it says there is no longer a ship in my port." .....seems to be a slow completion in the ships somethimes
Old Dec 23 2016, 07:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Well, if nothing else they make a nice decoration. My little girl had me buy the Barbie pink. She wanted that one herself, but she only has enough neighbors/levels for the orange.