Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2018, 01:01 PM

Several friend have been complaining that facilities have been disappearing from their Facility Manager or that at least the numbers have been considerably lower than they had been when they click the "start all" button since the update. I did not have this happen, but when I went to sort by "not owned" in the Facility tab to see what I still need suddenly all the items since the "taste of" type facilities began were listed. So I alphabetized all the factories in the Facility Manager and found that I did indeed still have what the store said was "not owned" except for a facility that someone just sent me but I did not receive - the Tanning Supplies Factory.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 01 2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwhine View Post
Containers for the new Soup Kitchen are not being loaded into said Kitchen.
Hi Redwhine

I just checked your data and you dont have any containers stored.

But when visiting your farm, I saw the Food container factory is working correctly and you will be able to store more containers shortly and your Soup Kitchen is loaded with products and containers.
Old Dec 01 2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Several friend have been complaining that facilities have been disappearing from their Facility Manager or that at least the numbers have been considerably lower than they had been when they click the "start all" button since the update. I did not have this happen, but when I went to sort by "not owned" in the Facility tab to see what I still need suddenly all the items since the "taste of" type facilities began were listed. So I alphabetized all the factories in the Facility Manager and found that I did indeed still have what the store said was "not owned" except for a facility that someone just sent me but I did not receive - the Tanning Supplies Factory.

Hi Qivis

If your friends are having problems please tell them to register into the forums and then post here.

For your problem with Not owned in the Store, be sure you are not clicking in Not in this farm instead.

If the problem continues please contact Support. Same for the Tanning Supplies Factory as it shows as missing in your data. In this case, it would be better if your friend is the one contacting Support as they paid for the facility.
Old Dec 01 2018, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

If your friends are having problems please tell them to register into the forums and then post here.

For your problem with Not owned in the Store, be sure you are not clicking in Not in this farm instead.

If the problem continues please contact Support. Same for the Tanning Supplies Factory as it shows as missing in your data. In this case, it would be better if your friend is the one contacting Support as they paid for the facility.
I only reported this so that the person who I read about having the same issue would not be the only one and the friends I mention think this forum is useless and stopped using it years ago. (Although I disagree.) And I clicked NOT OWNED. Not "Not owned on this farm." Everything back to the lingerie factory is listed when "not owned" is selected using the funnel icon in the store's Facility tab.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Dec 01 2018 at 03:54 PM.
Old Dec 01 2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I only reported this so that the person who I read about having the same issue would not be the only one and the friends I mention think this forum is useless and stopped using it years ago. (Although I disagree.) And I clicked NOT OWNED. Not "Not owned on this farm." Everything back to the lingerie factory is listed when "not owned" is selected using the funnel icon in the store's Facility tab.
Please check the amount of facilities and services you have placed on each of your farms.

Remember there is a limit on how many facilities you can have per farm (about 300/400) and if you exceded that amount this kind of problems could happen. Try to move the factories showing as not owned to another farm after empty them, and check if the problem is solved.

If that is not your problem, then contact Support team.
Old Dec 01 2018, 07:13 PM

Are the two new Taste facilities have been released yet. When I check in the store in Not owned they are not appearing
Old Dec 01 2018, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Are the two new Taste facilities have been released yet. When I check in the store in Not owned they are not appearing
Hi Clohar

They have not been released yet.
Old Dec 01 2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Please check the amount of facilities and services you have placed on each of your farms.

Remember there is a limit on how many facilities you can have per farm (about 300/400) and if you exceded that amount this kind of problems could happen. Try to move the factories showing as not owned to another farm after empty them, and check if the problem is solved.

If that is not your problem, then contact Support team.
The limit on how many factories are allowed on each farm should have NO EFFECT on whether someone can send me a farm cash item. So you must be referring to another situation entirely.

Old Dec 01 2018, 08:25 PM

so do we have the details of the new release yet?
Old Dec 01 2018, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
so do we have the details of the new release yet?
Hi Vonalm,
Not yet. Don't know what the hold up is, but I am sure there is a good reason why.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread