Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 24 2019, 03:55 AM

Default Still good fun

Many thanks for the latest update..

Despite the odd hic-up and frustrations at costs this game is still great fun... Long may it remain so.
Old Oct 24 2019, 06:32 AM

Oh goodie now I can make my farms BIGGER!!!!
Got the new fishing boat too.
Thanks bunches.
Old Oct 24 2019, 07:44 AM

i like the idea of buying regular products in the trade warehouse. please add the fish option very soon!! im always out of squid. thanks for the update!
Old Oct 24 2019, 12:01 PM

why does the arrow above the log truck with chainsaw still there, even tho I own them all, doesn't go away like all the others
Old Oct 24 2019, 12:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
why does the arrow above the log truck with chainsaw still there, even tho I own them all, doesn't go away like all the others
Hi tmlbluedove,
It is only a minor oversight that the developers apparently missed when they set that up. It doesn't interfere with anything else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2019, 04:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you for all you do for us...
Old Oct 24 2019, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has updated the release with the following:

Post Release Updates - October 24th, 9:40PM

- The pop-up notification alerting you about the possibility of starting a new trading period will show only once for each trading period.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2019, 10:35 PM

It has "popped up" at least a dozen times in the past 5 minutes even tho I just updated my warehouse and am in the trade market. Clicking the red x doesn't seem to make it stop.
Old Oct 24 2019, 11:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
It has "popped up" at least a dozen times in the past 5 minutes even tho I just updated my warehouse and am in the trade market. Clicking the red x doesn't seem to make it stop.
Hi Gail,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if it changes how many times you get it.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 25 2019, 10:27 AM

You said " In the final moment of the switch we expect about 1 hour to 10 hours of downtime while we migrate the databases."

I hope you can give us enough notice so we can plant long day crops and not short hour crops. Am I to assume this 1-10 hr shutdown will be the 31st? Or Nov 1st?
Closed Thread