Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Arrow Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage

At this time we have not been told if there is a specific limit to the number of harvested crops and items from your facilities that may be kept in storage.

Please post in this thread only if you have had harvested crops or items produced in your facilities disappear from your storage bin or not make it into your storage bin. This thread is not for missing coins from selling harvests. This thread is only for crops or produced items from your facilities that do not make it into your storage bin, or disappear from the storage bin.

This problem does not appear to be related to a specific server.

What we do need to know is how much you had in your storage bin before you attempted to store the last items that either disappeared or never made it to the storage bin.

In order to keep the information straight for the developers any posts which are not related to this subject will be deleted. Please post questions about missing coins in the proper thread.

We will keep this thread updated with information from the developers.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 04 2019 at 09:21 PM.
Old Feb 24 2021, 10:36 AM

Hello all,
I have a weird item missing. Just one item, my US Flag is missing on Farm 14. It was on that farm before the upgrade, gone after the upgrade. It is not in my storage. Only reason I am mentioning it is because it was quite expensive. Thanks for any help.

User Id: 1668481945
Old Feb 24 2021, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroberto View Post
Hello all,
I have a weird item missing. Just one item, my US Flag is missing on Farm 14. It was on that farm before the upgrade, gone after the upgrade. It is not in my storage. Only reason I am mentioning it is because it was quite expensive. Thanks for any help.

User Id: 1668481945
Hi jroberto,
The animated items are not available yet, so that is why it is"missing". It is still there but you just can't see it until they add those back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2021, 08:02 PM

I'm missing a WHOLE bunch of harvested crops .... thought my facilities wiped them out when I started all of them but couldn't believe it took THAT MUCH to start them all. Been watching crops as I start facilities now and NO, THEY DID NOT USE UP MY CROPS ... sooooo .... WHERE DID ALL MY CROPS GO ? ... they were there before the facility manager was enabled with the last update. But I see from the posts that this is NOT just my problem.

Last edited by mo54862; Feb 24 2021 at 08:11 PM.
Old Feb 24 2021, 08:10 PM

Will and possibly when will the Activity Log under your farms be enabled again ? I'd like to know who is working my farms and facilities.
Old Feb 24 2021, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I'm missing a WHOLE bunch of harvested crops .... thought my facilities wiped them out when I started all of them but couldn't believe it took THAT MUCH to start them all. Been watching crops as I start facilities now and NO, THEY DID NOT USE UP MY CROPS ... sooooo .... WHERE DID ALL MY CROPS GO ? ... they were there before the facility manager was enabled with the last update.
Hi Mo,
If they were there before the facility manger was enabled and you have been starting production in yur facilities then to me it looks like you have used them. I see plenty of crops in your storage, Though some of the more commonly used ones are lower amounts.
Please note that your facilities sat unused for several weeks so they would have been empty. That means the first fill would be a huge one. And depending on how active your neighbors are at working them then it can take a lot of crops to refill.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2021, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Will and possibly when will the Activity Log under your farms be enabled again ? I'd like to know who is working my farms and facilities.
Hi Mo,
We do not know when the developers will add tht function. Right now it is replaced with the console that gives them troubleshooting information.
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:00 PM

Default I want to SCREAM

I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieLee9 View Post
I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!
Hi KathieLee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing item s from storage.
I do not see any fuel tanks in your storage. In fact I see very little in your storage. Are you sure you didn't sell those off before the move to HTML along with most of your storage? Or added them to your fuel by refueling? You do have over 6 million fuel.
Old Mar 04 2021, 08:35 AM

I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops