Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2022, 05:43 PM

The instructions for the farm pass aren't very clear to me as to how the points are earned for the free rewards.
How do I earn more points if I've already claimed the flowers?
Also, after I've worked a neighbor's farm, I have to restart the game in order to see if I worked the equestrian facility. It seems like it should automatically update.
Old Sep 02 2022, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
what is ingredient pack gifts???
Hi Grandma,
It is the Ingredient Requests you can make for a product with the + sign in the box for that product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:01 PM

Whatever is the spinning green thing?
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
The instructions for the farm pass aren't very clear to me as to how the points are earned for the free rewards.
How do I earn more points if I've already claimed the flowers?
Also, after I've worked a neighbor's farm, I have to restart the game in order to see if I worked the equestrian facility. It seems like it should automatically update.
Hi RFMad,
The points are earned when you complete the goals in the Goals tab.
It will update usually if you move your mouse off the side of the game for a couple seconds.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Whatever is the spinning green thing?
Hi Sqrl,
You click on SPin and it rotates tohe wheel to determine how many you get of the item you selected.
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

FYI: There is a new Game Guide Chapter 34 about the Farm Pass. Please read it before you ask questions here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:17 PM

Unhappy Farm Pass Problem

I'm not sure where to put this. I bought my farm pass and got hired at the market by Dawn -- and harvested on 11 of her farms & fished on one, which was all the tools I was given for those farms. But I never saw Bonus Points that could be claimed even though I was gaining experience points. So when I checked in the new feature, I wasn't given any credit. - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I'm not sure where to put this. I bought my farm pass and got hired at the market by Dawn -- and harvested on 11 of her farms & fished on one, which was all the tools I was given for those farms. But I never saw Bonus Points that could be claimed even though I was gaining experience points. So when I checked in the new feature, I wasn't given any credit. - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover
Hi Shirley,
I moved your post to the new release thread as this is part of the release.

If you did not get the normal bonus for working for a stranger then you would not get credit for any farm pass goal.

Either you were working for a neighbor/buddy or you did not complete all of the work on any of the farms.
I checked your data and I do not see any work for strangers in your account.
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:32 PM

Thanks, Taz. I'll try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
The points are earned when you complete the goals in the Goals tab.
It will update usually if you move your mouse off the side of the game for a couple seconds.
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:44 PM

I just unloaded 8 trains in a row and it didn't work
Closed Thread